Author Topic: Rapid Fire CG2 Need Help I Dont Wanna use programmable chips  (Read 2560 times)

Offline emblazon12000

• Guppy
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
Rapid Fire CG2 Need Help I Dont Wanna use programmable chips
« on: April 17, 2011, 10:11:12 AM »
I recently got an the newest xbox 360 (Black). To my despair when I went to look up rapid fire for this, no one on the web came close except matrix, old style, new stlye. The only folks came close to making rapid fire for cg2 controllers were the people who sell premade chips and of course their all programmed. Custom means doing it yourself and so Im trying to figure out how to mod it.   

So my question is how do I do this without programming (think 555 timer)? I know some of you are saying it cant be done but where theirs a will theirs a way. If anyone has done this please enlighten me with pics or maybe even a how to.

Emails are welcome.    End my sleepless  :faint: nights please...... :help:........... :beg:

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
Re: Rapid Fire CG2 Need Help I Dont Wanna use programmable chips
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 10:23:38 AM »
Common misconception is all chips have to be programmed.~No. The 555 timer does not need to be programmed in order for it to work.

Yes a 555 timer mod will work for sure, [modded matt has a tutorial] on how to wire it up and install.

You can just to and buy one at radioshack or online, pretty much anywhere that sells electronic components.

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
Re: Rapid Fire CG2 Need Help I Dont Wanna use programmable chips
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 02:38:52 PM »
oh yeah and that tutorial is not specifically for CG2, but CG1 and CG2 are exactly the same when it comes to rapid fire mods.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal