Members Area > PS3 News

Free PS3 Dongle Being Offered!

(1/6) > >>

Crumbz:
According to PS3UserCheat.com they will be giving away free PS3 Cheat Dongles to an eligible few.

In order to meet the eligibility criteria, candidates need to send them an e-mail to support@ps3usercheat.com and answer the following four questions:

1- Are you a professional player of PS3 Games?

2- Have you ever had the experience of using the similar devices as PS3USERCHEAT on platforms other then the PS3?

3- Do you have a HIgh-Level account on the PS3 Forum?

4- Do you promise to write a full detail review of the product and send us an e-mail after you received/tested it?

So only those who have answered the questions and qualify will recieve this item for free... but what do you have to lose? Might as well try.

On the 20th of each month the winners will be listed on their website as well as they will be contacted via email.

If you should choose to try, good luck to you!

HINT: According to PS3UserCheat.com the more detailed the answers are the better the chance of winning!

- Crumbz

nEoVaLoR:
Thank you so much for writing this article!!!

I saw this today, and though heck I'll give it a try.  I wrote them an email, and a few hours later they emailed me back and told me that they'll be express shipping me one!!! All I have to do is write them a review!!!

I can't wait to get it and try it out! Thanks for letting me know! Something in life finally went right :P

-nEo

Proof:

ApheX:
This is genius! I thought i'd give it a go and see if i could possibly get my hands on one of these items and they just emailed me back confirming one will be sent out via express delivery! Bonus!!!

TwisTtheTwiTcH:
I'm receiving one as well. I'll do a product review once it gets here.

This made waking up at 4 in the morning on a whim to use the bathroom so much better. XD

I seen your reply, seeing that they had replied to you, so I checked my eMail and sure enough I had one from a few days ago.

-TwisT

toadzilla:

--- Quote from: TwisTtheTwiTcH on October 25, 2011, 02:48:34 AM ---I'm receiving one as well. I'll do a product review once it gets here.

This made waking up at 4 in the morning on a whim to use the bathroom so much better. XD

I seen your reply, seeing that they had replied to you, so I checked my eMail and sure enough I had one from a few days ago.

-TwisT

--- End quote ---
may i ask u guys what u wrote to them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version