Author Topic: Augmented reality glasses tutorial  (Read 1204 times)

Offline carf

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Augmented reality glasses tutorial
« on: November 11, 2011, 09:05:29 AM »
Hi does anyone know how I can get in contact with FooFoo? His website tailormadetoys.com is not live anymore and his email does not work. The reason I ask is because I want to read through his tutorial he made on building your own augmented reality glasses. Every link I have tried to go through redirects to his website that doesnt exist anymore. He created the tutorial in April 2010 time. If anyone can help me out on this it will be much appreciated!

Offline PsychoticWolf

• C.H.A.O.S Where art Thou.
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +27/-0
  • Team CYBER
Re: Augmented reality glasses tutorial
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 01:22:56 AM »
Hi does anyone know how I can get in contact with FooFoo? His website tailormadetoys.com is not live anymore and his email does not work. The reason I ask is because I want to read through his tutorial he made on building your own augmented reality glasses. Every link I have tried to go through redirects to his website that doesnt exist anymore. He created the tutorial in April 2010 time. If anyone can help me out on this it will be much appreciated!

have you not tried the waybackmachine?

EDIT- Here you go
http://web.archive.org/web/20100824145918/http://tailormadetoys.com/blog/2010/04/19/diy-portable-augmented-reality-headset/
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 01:26:07 AM by PsychoticWolf »

For the awesome Sigs Thanks goes to: Blazinkaos, Chef Boyardee
O o
/¯/________________________/
{ IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAAAAAR!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
RyanF: lol im not that sick.  I don't feel like licking the s*** off a 40 year old guy's ass
RyanF: you want me to lick your crusty old buns dont you?
2/20/2012 at 08:55:34 PM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal