Author Topic: PSP Phat sound problem  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Vasil4o08

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
PSP Phat sound problem
« on: November 30, 2011, 01:39:57 PM »
Hello,i have psp phat 1004, I have sound from left headphone,wenn i put the headphones.if i take out the headphones ,i don't have sound from speakers, if i want sound from them i must put the the headset jack halfway.This problem is because i listen  music on PSP in my backpack witch headset and the jack was distorted.I brig it to service ,but there not only dind't fix it, they broke my LCD display,so is there any solution?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: PSP Phat sound problem
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 02:05:00 PM »
sounds like a faulty jack. Replace it.

Offline Sammy

• BST BAN
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +15/-1
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »
Hello, i had a psp with that exact same problem, Like Matt Said you need to get your self something like this  http://www.ebay.com/itm/PSP-WiFi-WIRELESS-MEMORY-MS-329-SOUND-BOARD-Module-USA-/330649490667?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cfc3ed4eb#ht_500wt_898  I bought a new one and installed it and it worked Perfect, but the psp 1000 is pretty complicated to take apart, but there are lots of helpfull vids on here and youtube, i hope this helps! if you have any other questions, or need an lcd ive got one for sale PM me  if you want.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:07:08 PM by Sammy »

Toad: Sam, You sound like your stoned out of your mind lol
Me: :D

Offline Vasil4o08

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 11:33:49 PM »
Thanks for the answers, from the service they will repair LCD display,but i still have the problem with jack,i think to stay with the problem,it's not to irritating .

Offline Crumbz

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 09:17:24 AM »
Thanks for the answers, from the service they will repair LCD display,but i still have the problem with jack,i think to stay with the problem,it's not to irritating .

well its a very simple process to replace a part in the psp 1000. the hardest part is removing the screen without breaking it.

if you do want to try it yourself i can walk you through the process via Ventrillo or skype or whatever sevice you would prefer to use.

i also offer psp mods and repairs for pretty cheap, the only problem is i live in Canada so shipping is costly. :P

if you have any questions feel free to message me on here or just reply to this post (im always on here :))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 09:18:05 AM by Crumbz »

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal