Author Topic: Reset Glitch Hack Warning! Do Not Update Phat Xbox 360 To New 14696 Dash!  (Read 3626 times)

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Reset Glitch Hack Warning! Do Not Update Phat Xbox 360 To New 14696 Dash!

Read Description

Some people have been saying the new update changes the cb on phat xbox 350s so that you cannot glitch while others are saying they updated and still where able to rgh fine, which is the case i am not sure but be carefull, i will post updates as the info becomes confirmed

WARNING:Do Not Update Phat Xbox 360 To New 14696 DasH!

I would only use with USB Flash/Thumb drive to update your consoles to 13599 and 13604 dashboard . nothing before that or after that till futher updated!

Reset Glitch Hack Warning! Do Not Update Phat Xbox 360 To New 14696 Dash! Read Description
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 08:33:50 AM by Rodent »

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline magic_man185

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +16/-0
  • Acidmods User
Keep in mind that downgrading is blocked by e-fuses.  If you remove the resistor that powers the e-fuse, then that fuse cannot be blown. I haven't done a lot of research on that, based on the little information I know I think that you can only upgrade to the new dash after a freeboot version or whatever comes out, because they have to simulate that efuse being blown.  At least that is how I think it works.  So still, wouldn't be a good idea to upgrade to the retail version even if the resistor is removed.  Someone correct me on that part if I am wrong, or at least clarify a little better how it works.  Good post Rodent, way to keep on top of things and give people early warning.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 09:40:35 AM by magic_man185 »

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
You may still be able to run on a lower dash because I believe what the CPLD is doing is providing the xbox 360 with the authentication telling it that everything is correct and it is ok to boot. I could be completely wrong though.

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
You may still be able to run on a lower dash because I believe what the CPLD is doing is providing the xbox 360 with the authentication telling it that everything is correct and it is ok to boot. I could be completely wrong though.
Lower dash as in? I think you might be able to do it on a 12625 dashboard but I know with the zephyr motherboard it has issues with FB(Freeboot)  but from what i have talked with you and explained in other threads, We know it works with a 13599 dashboard and 13604 dashboard.. just to be on the safe side... and not have to learn the hardway as i did with the 8955 and 9199 dashboards..

Rodent consoles mods

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
Lower dash as in? I think you might be able to do it on a 12625 dashboard but I know with the zephyr motherboard it has issues with FB(Freeboot)  but from what i have talked with you and explained in other threads, We know it works with a 13599 dashboard and 13604 dashboard.. just to be on the safe side... and not have to learn the hardway as i did with the 8955 and 9199 dashboards..

Im talking about having updated ti 14696 dash and using a rgh freeboot for 13604 on it.

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
Im talking about having updated ti 14696 dash and using a rgh freeboot for 13604 on it.
I dont know if that is possible being that they warn you not to RGH it on the 14696 dash, so i am sure we will find out shortly.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 09:18:16 PM by Rodent »

Rodent consoles mods

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal