Author Topic: Team xecuter DemoN  (Read 1140 times)

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
Team xecuter DemoN
« on: January 03, 2012, 10:37:52 AM »

of course TX is at it again

Team Xecuter has just made an announcement of an up and coming product named the Xecuter Demon, at this stage they have not released any details on what the product actually is and have left us all guessing. (but the capital D and N in the name makes us assume DUAL NAND), but as we said above right now this is just us speculating. There is also a chance the Xecuter Demon could be something like a CoolRunner and Dual Nand solution in one and this would be a really neat product as well. Until Xecuter officially release more information on this up and coming product we can only speculate as to what it will be, but we have a feeling a Dual Nand solution would make sense.
The benefits to a Dual Nand Glitch setup would be users could choose which nand to load up when the consoles boots, you would keep one of the nand’s with your original dashboard and the other could be your JTAG dashboard. This would allow you to boot up to your freeboot dashboard when required to use all the applications and gear that comes with a JTAGed console, or if you just wanted to boot up to your original dashboard and play online with friends you could boot up to your original dash.
Once more information is released on the Xecuter Demon we will of course update this page, we have no doubt this product is going to be something exciting since Xecuter have left us all guessing what it will be. Keep an eye on this page for any updates we find out about this exciting new product the Xecuter Demon.

thoughts guys?

ps a little birdy told me tx will roll this out by mid FEB
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:48:45 AM by whitetop »
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: Team xecuter DemoN
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 11:11:27 AM »
Will be cool to see what its all about when it comes out, might be something totally different they found that we know nothing about  good thing  we only gotta wait a month or so  :tup:

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal