Author Topic: PSP UMD compartment battery mod question  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Llenrek

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
PSP UMD compartment battery mod question
« on: January 04, 2012, 12:05:39 PM »
I am in the process of repairing my psp and doing some mods also and i have a few questions. i'm going with this battery as my umd compartment mod http://www.pandawill.com/7-in-1-usb-emergency-battery-charger-24000mah-for-psp-nds-dsl-dsi-gba-sp-1.html and i haven't bought it yet but i noticed it has an input and an output to it do you advise i run the charger port to it then to the battery port? also i only want to use this battery alone, do i have to keep the original battery circuit? One more thing, if i can get some advice on a stereo bluetooth mod and a mod to switch between it and the main speakers. Thank you

Just to make it CLEAR i want to use this battery as my primary battery and put a bluetooth circuit board and audio switcher in the once original battery space. Thanks again
[admin]Please No double posts[/admin]
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 01:36:44 PM by laxboy »
I am the bone of my sword, Steel is my body, and fire is my blood, I have created over a thousand blades, Unknown to death, Nor known to life, Have withstood pain to create many weapons, But these hands will never hold anything, So as I pray....
Unlimited Blade Works

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal