Author Topic: Hackers are Now Considered Terriorists in Israel!  (Read 2875 times)

Offline Frosty

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +2/-6
  • Acidmods User
Hackers are Now Considered Terriorists in Israel!
« on: January 08, 2012, 08:18:21 AM »

Hacking has always been around.In the last few years hacking has become a top security issue among many countries.
Israel is now treating hackers as terriorists.
    The message from Deputy Foreign Minister Dany Ayalon came after a self-defined "Saudi hacker" from a cabal known as "group-xp" published details of more than 6,000 Israeli credit cards online that "The US has announced that any attack on its cybernetic space would be considered a declaration of war and that it would go as far as firing missiles to respond to such an attack. This is a good criterion for us all".
 Israel responded saying that from now on it will treat hackers the same way they treat terriorists.
You know you a badass(excuse the language)Hacker when you are considered a terriorist.
        Almost immediately after an Israeli computer expert declared the hacker's true identity to be 19-year-old Mexican waiter Omar Habib, the Israeli website Ynet claimed the real hacker contacted them via email to mock the false identification.
        “If a stupid student thinks he can find me (within) 8 hours of work, what will Mossad do? But I'm still here and no one can find me, make sure, no worries,” said by Saudi hacker 0xOmar of “group-XP”
        "It is necessary to send a message to everyone who attacks or tries to attack Israel, including in cyberspace, that they are putting themselves in danger and that they will not benefit from any immunity against reprisal actions from Israel" Ayalon said.
After examining the details, Israel's major credit card companies said only 14,000 valid cards had been exposed.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 10:43:50 AM by whitetop »

Offline Kool1zero

• Code Monkey
  • Registered BST
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +5/-0
  • Computer, Electrical, and Network Engineering Stud
Re: Hackers are Now Considered Terriorists in Israel!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 08:07:35 PM »
Soooo, hackers beware or the jews will get you...

sorry, couldn't resist
Stolen from f00kz

Offline Monk3y

• Amateur Modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 08:57:05 PM »
They need to learn to share their money once in awhile XD

Offline PsychoticWolf

• C.H.A.O.S Where art Thou.
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +27/-0
  • Team CYBER
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 10:08:19 PM »
Psh nothing new here. Israel will get whats coming to them. I fight for freedom. and if a few hundred CC  numbers go missing, Oooops. Screw the mossad and the Zionists. Its so easy to Pish Israeli Based National ID Numbers its not even funny along with free money. :P If they don't share. People like me make sure they do. Keep your eyes open Israeli mossad Scum.   

This is my view not the view of Acidmods.com I Fight for my people. I fight against the evils who occupy my homeland. I fight for my family who are still there..
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 10:13:09 PM by PsychoticWolf »

For the awesome Sigs Thanks goes to: Blazinkaos, Chef Boyardee
O o
/¯/________________________/
{ IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAAAAAR!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
RyanF: lol im not that sick.  I don't feel like licking the s*** off a 40 year old guy's ass
RyanF: you want me to lick your crusty old buns dont you?
2/20/2012 at 08:55:34 PM

Offline Nevbox

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +12/-5
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 11:21:27 AM »
Psh nothing new here. Israel will get whats coming to them. I fight for freedom. and if a few hundred CC  numbers go missing, Oooops. Screw the mossad and the Zionists. Its so easy to Pish Israeli Based National ID Numbers its not even funny along with free money. :P If they don't share. People like me make sure they do. Keep your eyes open Israeli mossad Scum.   

This is my view not the view of Acidmods.com I Fight for my people. I fight against the evils who occupy my homeland. I fight for my family who are still there..

You may as well of taken the words right out of Hitlers mouth.....
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 11:21:52 AM by Nevbox »

Offline PsychoticWolf

• C.H.A.O.S Where art Thou.
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +27/-0
  • Team CYBER
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 11:01:36 PM »
You may as well of taken the words right out of Hitlers mouth.....

What are you trying to say??  That is my View. I am Palestinian I have my views cause I seen what they do and what they are capable of. We have Rocks they have bombs and tanks. don't get me started on this subject..

For the awesome Sigs Thanks goes to: Blazinkaos, Chef Boyardee
O o
/¯/________________________/
{ IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAAAAAR!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
RyanF: lol im not that sick.  I don't feel like licking the s*** off a 40 year old guy's ass
RyanF: you want me to lick your crusty old buns dont you?
2/20/2012 at 08:55:34 PM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal