Author Topic: CES Samsung unvail  (Read 2725 times)

Offline Frosty

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +2/-6
  • Acidmods User
CES Samsung unvail
« on: January 10, 2012, 01:29:32 PM »

How about an awsome T.V!!! What more could you add.All i know is, put me on the pre order list because its amazing.

Games surely will look awesome on this amazing TV from Samsung that uses OLED technology. The Super OLED 55-Inch Smart TV is 3D ready and features motion/voice controls, something like Kinect.
      Sizing up at 55-inches, the Super OLED television set is both 2D and 3D ready and, by way of Samsung's Smart Interaction technology, navigation can be handled using voice control, motion control, and even facial recognition.
      A dual-core chipset is included to easily manage multiple Samsung Apps, and the Media Hub will let you view movies and television shows the day after they hit the airwaves.
They also announced LED and Plasma counterparts, joining the Smart TV lineup, both equipped with Samsung Smart Interaction capabilities.
Oh, and  Angry Birds will be available for free on all Samsung Smart TVs.  :tup:
I'm sure this one won't be cheap, but it's surely an impressive piece of technology.
Samsung unveils 55" Super Oled TV at CES 2012

« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 01:35:43 PM by whitetop »

Offline COREGAMER

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • I <3 LEDs
Re: CES Samsung unvail
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 09:27:14 AM »
Well it took them long enough to do it but nevertheless its looking pretty good.
Now only if these OLED tvs replace lcds and are mass produced then I could buy one!

There were some rumours about the life on the blue diodes but I think they have fixed that problem
"A Gamer is only as good as his hardware"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal