Author Topic: LED Bulb discount Code  (Read 1274 times)

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
LED Bulb discount Code
« on: March 03, 2012, 05:30:01 PM »
Hi

i've recently replaced all the bulbs in our house with LED bulbs from homewatt.co.uk and they have sent me a code for friends and family so thought i would share. i started in december 2011 and worked my way round the house through till start of february gradually replacing all our bulbs. we even recently had a letter or a call (not sure my mother deals with the electric bill) to say they are reducing our payments as our usage has dropped 60 (not sure if thats £60 or 60 units will find out).

the light from them is much nicer i find and they use a lot lot less than incandesants and are about half the wattage of engergy saving CFL's sometimes more. and the best thing me and my family have found is you turn them and and there light no waiting 40 mins for a energy saving bulb to get the there full brighness. well worth the investment we think as they should last over 10 years - the shopping cart even calculates your estimate savings with the bulbs you add to it.

here is the offer anyway

Dear Robin DArcy

As a valued customer you already know that investing in LED bulbs is a brilliant way to cut electricity bills and save money. Now you can help your friends and family to do the same by sharing this special offer with them.

Until 31st. March 2012 each of your family and friends can claim 10% off their first order with Homewatt, increasing to a wallet warming 15% if they spend over £100. All they have to do is enter your special coupon code at the checkout:

FF1203-Robin DArcy6984-K11fHN

All you have to do to is send this email or pass the coupon code to friends and family who you believe will be interested in this offer.

the website is http://www.homewatt.co.uk

Thanks and hope you get some good savings.

thats copy pasted from another site i was posting on.

also how would poeple like a coupon and voucher code section to the site where people can post the various coupon codes or voucher codes they get in emails or around the web. would probably leave it open to people with 15 posts or more and have a rule where each website has one topic and people post the most recent code in there. and if a code is said to not work it gets deleted.

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal