Author Topic: 15572 Update Clarification  (Read 1045 times)

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
15572 Update Clarification
« on: June 19, 2012, 02:21:31 AM »
Due to hundreds of mind numbing questions from confused members, here are some clarifications regarding the new 2.0.15572.0 update

1. If you currently use the old JTAG or new RGH, do nothing but wait for freeboot / jrunner / xebuild to be updated to 15572. You have nothing to worry about. We've already tested the 15572 patched pre-release and it works great.

2. If you don't use RGH but intend to, make sure you are updated to a split cb version (phats 14717 / 14719, slims ANY version below 15572) and then do a full dump using NAND-X or a J-R Programmer. We also recommend you get your CPU key (using a CoolRunner & JRunner). Do this and you will always be able to glitch.

3. This does not affect using a DemoN at all. If you do #2 then you can always run a stock 15572 along with Xbox Live and a patched NAND on the DemoN (with correct LDV value).

4. Slims use RGH2 code, not RGH1. They always have. I hope the questions and confusion about this now stop.

5. With JTAG or RGH1 you cannot use Xbox live when using a dual nand, you can with RGH2

6. When you upgrade a phat to 14*** it becomes split_cb (like the slim) – there is no downgrading to single_cb (RGH1) – that's why RGH2 was created in the first place.

7. LT+ 3.0 fw is working fine. As always revert to stock, update then reflash.

We hope this stops the countless repeated questions

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: 15572 Update Clarification
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 10:19:48 AM »
Thanks KIngMIKe for the updated information , Not only helped me but will help many others..

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal