Author Topic: Help Learning How To Jtag & RGH  (Read 2112 times)

Offline tmoney153

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Help Learning How To Jtag & RGH
« on: July 14, 2012, 03:55:33 AM »
I have multiple xbox's that are under 7371 dashboard & some xbox's that can be RGH'd. I already know how to flash, so I need to learn how to move on to the next level. I'm currently still working on perfecting my soldering skills but until then it wouldn't be a bad thing to start buying items/equipment that I need to use when I'm jtagging & rghing. The only thing is that I'm not sure which things that I need to buy because a lot of time has passed since jtagging & rghing was introduced, so I assume multiple equipment/devices has been released that will make the rgh & jtag process easier. So I'm asking if anyone that has the time can please provide me with a list of things that I need for jtagging & a list for rghing. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: Help Learning How To Jtag & RGH
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 05:08:32 AM »
  • Nand-x or J-runner programmer
  • Cool Runners
  • 15w to 30wSoldering Iron
  • Flux Paste
  • 30 awg wire
  • 1N914 - 1N4148 diodes
  • 100ohm 1/4w 5% resistors
  • J-Runner Program
You can download the J-runner Program
I use a 15w soldering iron you can get at radio shack.. pretty much thats all you need for rghing and jtagging consoles.. some patients and read about things daily to keep up with the newest updates we try to keep them here on acidmods , everyones been pretty busy but feel free to contact me if you need any more help i been doing 2 to 3 a day with rgh's and jtags .

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal