Author Topic: my 7 led 53 mode Godfather controller  (Read 7349 times)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
my 7 led 53 mode Godfather controller
« on: January 23, 2013, 06:34:27 PM »
clear shell, white led rol, godfather

http://youtu.be/Wpor3J0aVsI
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 04:57:20 AM by Modded Matt »

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
Re: my 7 led 53 mode Godfather controller
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 07:20:12 PM »
 :tup:
just downloaded the wmv
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 04:57:33 AM »
video updated

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 05:24:54 AM »
came out very Nice Matt

Here few info On how do Few things That i know no one Puts on there instruction which is make no since we must Do everything I guess

How to Change you speed SPS and The Timeing for Fast Reload since there are Fast Reload and Active Reload Timing You can edit You self

there are 3 main slots, Think of it as 3 memory card that Holds 2 games Info on each memory card 1 =  slot 1 and 2

does 2 Slots or sub class each have there own SPS Holder So what ever Speed you set there it remain there Until you change it you self

so for EX if you set Main Category Purple = memory card 1  , Slot 1 = 10 SPS  slot 2 = 8 SPS  so what ever mod you put in there will have does

Settings  For EX slot 1 = Rapidfire which = 10 shots persec  and Slot 2 = Dropshot which is = 8 shot pre sec   

Setting Your Rapid Fire: Your modded controller features adjustable rapid fire settings. Below we will explain how to set your controller for rapid fire. Your controller is capable of 1-30 shots per second.

Step 1: Select a primary mode. Your 2nd player light will be lit (purple, green, or blue).
Step 2: Select a sub-mode. Your 4th player light will be lit and ready to program.
Step 3 : Pick what Mod You want , Rapidfire , Drop Shot what ever follow the nice color full chart and See what the Trigger for that Mod
for ex Rapidfire is Right Trigger + tac Switch
Step 4: Release the right trigger + tac button. Your sub-mode light will turn “dark blue” now indicating that rapid fire is on.
Step 5: Hold the tac button to adjust rapid fire until you see that LED 3 and 4 Flash and Display the Current Speed  Your 2nd player light will turn red as well to show you are in the Edit Speed Mode.
Step 6: Use the left trigger to lower the shots per second and the right trigger to increase the shots per second. Your 4th player light will represent the 1s digit and the 3rd player light will represent your 10s digits. Example: If your 3rd player light blinks once and your 4th player light blinks 5 times you have now set the shots per second to 15. Step 7: To save your shots per second Press and Hold tact button. Your 4th player light will turn a solid dark blue. You have now set your shots per second.

Now active reload and fast Realod

does are run independently when there ON and there place holder are in the main Catergory so each Memory card has Place holder
for Timing that can be use for active reload , Fastreload , Active reload Fire , Fast Reload Sentex Glitch
in total you can have 3 Diff Timing at any  given Time

for EX memory card 1  Purple will have time 20Ms Delay ,  memory card 2 green  15MS dealy and memory card 3 Blue   46MS
so if you turn on the MOD Active reload and Pick Mode 1 which is RB press wait 20MS  RB press again or mode 2  RB Fire wait 20MS
use for sniper and Longshot 
OR active reload Press X wait 20MS do the Xyy trick = fast reload for a GUN

So to edit this its same as above SPS edit :

Step 1: Select a primary mode. Your 2nd player light will be lit (purple, green, or blue).  If You editing Purple = memory card 1
thna pick purple if you want Green than have to pick Green
Step 2: Select a sub-mode. Your 4th player light will be lit what ever Color and don;t matter what you have there
as longest you can get to edit SPS by Holing the tac switch and turing the LED 2 Light RED

Now once the LEd 3 and 4 Stop flashing and displaying you SPS for that slot

press the tact Switch 2 times your led 2 change color form Red to Light Blue and Display a Diff Number which is the Dealy MS for
Independent Memory card 1 = Purple

same as Before Add and Subtract using the right Trigger led 3 for 10s 20s and so on and led 4 for 1- 9 numbers
this number is Mili Sec Dealy Before the action happen like fast reload or Active reload and so on

hope did not Lost you and any question PM me and sorry for Grammer and Typo and English you get over it hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is the video to the 2 new modes on the 7ED light Show Mode 8 and 9

Mode 8 Trigger Activated  7ED Light Off in this state  " IF Rapidfire On and SPS is Lower the light React to the SPS"

Mode 9 Trigger Activated 7ED Light On tihis state  " IF Rapidfire On and SPS is Lower the light React to the SPS" 

Its One wire matt if you feel like testing this would be great there are no programming pads so you have to solder wire on QFN PKG

Power and Ground and Data is easy the 2 you have to grab from Main IC are Master Clear and Clock

Than Hook Up Pin 6 to Right Trigger and You get this :   :w00t:

« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 05:32:35 AM by KingMike_OS »

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 06:22:21 AM »
hooking up the leds to the RT is sick  :tup:
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

Offline Icyhaze

• Dirty Dev
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User Personal Modder
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 06:40:11 PM »
where did you hook up the 2 bottom LEDS too?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 06:05:43 AM »
there are pads on the chip. they are R-/+ and L-/+

Offline Icyhaze

• Dirty Dev
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User Personal Modder
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 06:07:37 PM »
Thanks Matt! Did you use 0603s?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 06:08:10 PM by Icyhaze »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2013, 05:07:20 AM »
no, I used 5mm

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 12:48:42 PM »
Not to dredge up an old topic but another piece of use full info on these.

The DL pad on the left side is for making it a stealth mod. Just jump wire to the dpad and no need for a tact switch.

Thanks again Mike for all of the great info!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 12:50:16 PM by ViSioNXx »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 05:45:10 AM »
the problem with stealth setup is that it affects games which use the dpad, namely gears of war.

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 07:19:57 AM »
True. But the option is there so I figured I would point it out.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:55:55 AM by ViSioNXx »

Offline ciabatron

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 08:46:44 PM »
If were talking about the white ribbon circut Godfather mod, Does anyone happen to kno what solder point the tac wire goes to. The wire from the board or mod to the TAc switch. I purchased a controller for christmas last year for my son. However, he never really played with it because he couldnt figure it out. But, that wasnt the case at all. The wire coming from tac to mod, fell off the mod. I personally use the arbiter 3.5 mod and solder multiple of them in. But I always used the sync button as the tac, thus leaving me clueless to where the solder point is on the mod/board. Any help would be appreciated. Can upload pics if needed. Thanx. I have till late tuesday before my son is going back to his mothers do I would like to fix it by then. Thanx everyone.

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2013, 02:28:14 AM »
the pad label  BT  = Button ,  and also need a ground you can grab it from the rumble Pin

Offline ciabatron

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2013, 05:42:15 PM »
I haven't tried it yet but thanks a lot I really appreciate the prompt response. I will try this asap. I Can grab my ground directly From The battery ground, yes or no.  Also,  can't find a actual tutorial for this mod chip,  would u happen to have a link or no of any guides floating around? I've researched just about every link on the Godfather mod on the Internet the only thing I found was what looked like a guide on a YouTube video but that doesn't show every feature on the mod. Thanks again for everything!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 05:52:25 PM by ciabatron »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal