Author Topic: Alternate Rgh Trace Repairs For Slim Trinity and Cornonas Mobos  (Read 9519 times)

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Ok i know of few of you have had this happen  and its happen to me.  If you got pics of trace Repair for RGH For  Trinity and corona Mother boards, After spending hours of looking i decided that from now on if this happens I will be taking pics and posting them here so our members do not have to Chase like i had to all over the internet to be found.

Be patient i will post pics when i can . So that possibly we can fix our screw ups. 

Ok so i was doing a dual nand today, and I was using a DGX to get my key so  First i installed the DGX  everything was going good , I am always careful when doing stuff like this cause I hate wasting a perfectly good console but poop happens. nothing more you can do when things go wrong.  so the c5r11 torn and  like i said i spent hours looking how to repair this lucky i found some pics

c5r11  so if you tear this , you can fix it , i also got a 0032 error and console Red Dot on me, now that i fixed the trace it boots perfectly fine again thank god !!

and i was able to dual nand the console like i planned on doing. bear with my did what i could with pics. i will try to find the one i used for the trace so you can see it better.  This is on a Trinity, i believe there the same for corona.

As Gizmo Stated below which i forgot to add the is the cpu rst point

« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 05:18:01 AM by Rodent »

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re:Alternate Rgh Trace Repairs For Slim Trinity and Cornonas Mobos
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 08:22:04 PM »
You should also state that this us the cpu rst point.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 08:25:32 PM by Rodent »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal