Author Topic: NDSL Flashcards  (Read 4324 times)

Offline MysticGamer

• Tattoo Addict
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
NDSL Flashcards
« on: March 08, 2013, 08:40:54 AM »
I've looked through some threads here for the past 2 days to try and find where I would be able to purchase a flashcard for my DS Lite at a reasonable price. I came across old threads ranging from 2008-2010 that their posted links no longer work. And I know that DX doesn't sell flashcards anymore (I can't seem to find them anywhere on that site.)

So my questions are, (1)where would I be able to find a flashcard for my DS Lite? (2)Which one would be best for a beginner UI wise? (3)Site with the fastest shipping?

Sites I've Been To:
1. RedHotStuff.com - Has Flashcards, but don't know what to choose.
2. DX - No flashcards on the site to my knowledge.
3 Ebay- None what so ever
4. Amazon - None what so ever.

(Don't know if this post is against the rules, if so, please delete and forgive my idocity :(  )
View, Click & Feed My Eggs Please? Yea, I know it's weird, but do it lol

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
Re: NDSL Flashcards
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 09:04:16 AM »
http://www.dsflashcart.com/cheapest-3ds-flashcart-ace3ds-plus-for-3ds-dsi-and-ds-p-262.html

That is where I got mine. It works well and was fairly cheap.

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 09:05:31 AM »
well these enable homebrew applications def not illegal  :tup:
but along with that enable piracy which is illegal :( i personally think its controversial but ehh
but to answer your question these get harder to find due to crappy knockoffs and many companys got threats to shut her down if they continued to sell them and if you do happen to find them online expect to pay a good price for each one maybe 15 to 25$ they jack up the price because they include micro sd card but just order it without itll save you some money especially if you have a few laying around and because there hard to get
ill keep a look out myself ive seen countless people sell these locally craigslist for example see if i can snag one for ya
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

Offline MysticGamer

• Tattoo Addict
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 09:16:18 AM »
http://www.dsflashcart.com/cheapest-3ds-flashcart-ace3ds-plus-for-3ds-dsi-and-ds-p-262.html

That is where I got mine. It works well and was fairly cheap.

Thanks, I'll have to look around on there :tup: Never heard of Ace3DS Plus though lol.

well these enable homebrew applications def not illegal  :tup:
but along with that enable piracy which is illegal :( i personally think its controversial but ehh
but to answer your question these get harder to find due to crappy knockoffs and many companys got threats to shut her down if they continued to sell them and if you do happen to find them online expect to pay a good price for each one maybe 15 to 25$ they jack up the price because they include micro sd card but just order it without itll save you some money especially if you have a few laying around and because there hard to get
ill keep a look out myself ive seen countless people sell these locally craigslist for example see if i can snag one for ya

Yea, this is why I wasn't sure if it was against the rules or not to post about them, let alone sources lol. And yea, I'm afraid to just jump out and buy one without knowing or not its a knockoff and paying a butt load of money for it and it not work. I been reading reviews on how good they are and such, but we all know the technique of the company going under different names/alises to try and convince you they're good/real.

The most I want to spend on one (for the time being) is $25 which hopefully includes S/H. And that brings me to the last question on which one to buy that awesome enough for my $25 spending limit lol

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 09:23:02 AM »
Well like I said I personally used thast site and have that cart. Works great on my dslite and easy enough for my 5 yr old to navigate. If that link is against forum rules i will take it down.

Offline MysticGamer

• Tattoo Addict
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 09:33:14 AM »
Well like I said I personally used thast site and have that cart. Works great on my dslite and easy enough for my 5 yr old to navigate. If that link is against forum rules i will take it down.

Lol not a problem, I really appreciate the help :tup:

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 09:37:11 AM »
as long as your not posting links to illegally copied games there is nothing wrong.

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 09:40:45 AM »
Thats what I thought. Thanks for clearing that up Matt

Offline MysticGamer

• Tattoo Addict
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 03:20:56 PM »
as long as your not posting links to illegally copied games there is nothing wrong.

Thanks for clearing that up Matt :tup: wasn't too sure lol

Offline thomas

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2013, 01:30:23 AM »
from what i've read the ace3ds plus is known as the cheapest flashcart, and the card can be used on the latest 3ds & dsi version console, in this sense, it is really a great cart

Offline MysticGamer

• Tattoo Addict
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 09:34:15 AM »
from what i've read the ace3ds plus is known as the cheapest flashcart, and the card can be used on the latest 3ds & dsi version console, in this sense, it is really a great cart

Oh? I was looking into the Acekard 2. And my system is a NDS Lite, so what ever card is compatible with that would be awesome :) Thanks for the advice. I'm still looking around haha

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 09:52:01 AM »
I still think your best bet is the link I gave you. I know the cart works onm dslite because my son is playing on one right now lol.

Offline MysticGamer

• Tattoo Addict
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 05:01:35 PM »
I still think your best bet is the link I gave you. I know the cart works onm dslite because my son is playing on one right now lol.

Haha, gotcha :tup: I should be making my decision tomorrow or next payday :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal