Author Topic: 2013 Winter Mod off Closeout  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
2013 Winter Mod off Closeout
« on: April 04, 2013, 06:12:13 AM »
With the coming of spring (for most LOL) the winter mod off must come to a close.

I want to take this moment to thank KingMike_OS for providing the great prizes for this years contest. I would also like to thank all Acidmods staff who make this site what it is as well as all who participated and our vast member base.

This weekend I will compile the finalists so we can have a final vote to determine the prize winners. Voting will begin on Monday 4/8/13 and will run for one weeks time. I encourage all members to come cast your vote, even if you have been away for some time, it will only take a second to pop onto the site cast your vote and say hello if you wish.

Due to changing technology, there has been slight updates to the prizes. the items are still the same product, but are upgraded versions of each.

Thanks for your continued support of Acidmods, the original leaders of modding technology. Please keep an eye on the site as we are planning a major update to the site so we can cover the next generation of consoles that will hopefully arrive later this year, we are also looking forward to opening the new shop in the near future to service your modding needs.

If you would like to take a look at all the entries in their rough form please visit: https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/board,528.0.html

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
Re: 2013 Winter Mod off Closeout
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 04:01:54 PM »
woot cant wait to see who wins and the next generation of the site :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal