Author Topic: SQS's rapidfire hex. Still available?  (Read 1799 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

SQS's rapidfire hex. Still available?
« on: August 20, 2013, 08:16:07 PM »
Hello everyone I wanted to start a new thread on behalf of how long its been since anyone has replied to sqs's thread.

I have recently tried to download sqs's rapid fire hex through his media folder. Their is a code protection password to open his media folder. In the thread he list's the code as [Select]. When I use this password I get a wrong password error.

My question is does this media folder still exist or did the password change? If anyone can answer this for me I will be very gracious. Thanks.

P.s sorry if I'm posting out of context here. I would of replied to the original thread but due to the time duration and the problem I'm experiencing I thought it would be appropriate to start a new thread.

Please correct me if I'm out of context and school me on where I should of posted thanks again!

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
Re: SQS's rapidfire hex. Still available?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 05:23:35 PM »
Works fine for me, must be a problem on your end. Did you download straight from the first post attachment here:
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,38837.0.html

and use the password:            https://www.acidmods.com/                    <----copy this URL as the password string

Keep in mind, the sqs code is not on the offical acidmods tested/supported opensource code list, so its an entirely member driven project at the moment.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 05:31:46 PM »
Got it figured out nknow thanks for the support! I diient think about copying the acidmods link and pasteing it to the password. I was just trying to type "select"  as the password LOL. Brainfart on my part but again thank u for helping me out much appriciated!

Offline darkcloud990

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 06:49:08 PM »
put in your email i will send it to you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal