Author Topic: 2 mod chips on xbox 360 controller?  (Read 2906 times)

Offline jorge7194

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • Acidmods User
    • iRUSH CLAN
2 mod chips on xbox 360 controller?
« on: February 11, 2014, 02:53:58 PM »
Is it possible to have two mod chips running at the same time on the xbox controller? Do i need to buy a voltage regulator and/or any diodes to accomplish this?

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: 2 mod chips on xbox 360 controller?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 03:01:19 PM »
I have done it probably one of the first to be thought of  , done it here
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,40052.0.html

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline jorge7194

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • Acidmods User
    • iRUSH CLAN
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 03:16:18 PM »
i seen that you soldered both mods to RT and LT without any diodes. I'm having a console custom maxfire fusion v3 mod chip ship in this week and an Arbiter 3.0. i was thinking of installing the Arbiter and the MY MOD MINI from sethmods together and be able to run alot of different modes. Nice with the xbox controller shell paint. im having a white and blue shell ship in as well.

Offline gl0zz3n

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 03:16:31 PM »
I really only build dual-chipped controllers now. Controller looks like a mess in that pic, but finished product was cleaned up, lol.

- I also use Seth's hex creator. Its a beast.
- and Thanks for showing me another spot to glue a chip on the right side Rodent. Gonna go for a 3 chip next, lol.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:20:35 PM by gl0zz3n »

Offline jorge7194

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • Acidmods User
    • iRUSH CLAN
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 03:24:15 PM »
my current controller only has the sethmods my mod mini. and i want to remove everything and install the arbiter 3 and then the mini on top.

This is the arbiter 3

Offline gl0zz3n

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 03:36:35 PM »
Just looked over all the arbitor mods, why would you want another chip installed over it? Just ease f access?

Offline jorge7194

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • Acidmods User
    • iRUSH CLAN
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 03:45:35 PM »
the guy i got the arbiter from sold it to me for 9.99 pounds. this included shipping to the u.s. so this was a really good hook up.

I have a friend on live named iRUSH BROKEMODE who has a manymod 65 mode chip and a xmods 100+ in one controller and i seen his mod in a game. it shot the strikers whole clip in 1.7 seconds. he runs both mods at the same time.  and his xmods RF is re ally fast and accurate.

The arbiter has an OK RF but its jitter is much better than manymods and their own arbiter 3.5. and i have tested a jitter setup on the mini at 15ms and it looks almost like xmods but mine skips, and if i run both the arbiter and mini jitter at the same time.imagine how fast that would be.

This 2 chip thing is just an idea i'm going to do when i receive the arbiter. I know the Arbiter is much better but i want to see the results i get. Since i had in mind to use Arbiter RT jitter and the mini LT RF aim assisted. there are a lot of stuff i have in mind and if i see results ill set both mods. if i don't i will just install the mini on a separate controller.

If you guys want to get online with me and friends to get a 6 man add me. my gt is - iRUSH speedster
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 04:03:52 PM by jorge7194 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal