Author Topic: Lets catch up!  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
Lets catch up!
« on: August 23, 2015, 02:29:31 AM »
Sup Homies! So its been a while since i've talked to any of you guys, so i thought i'd fill you in my life recently and I would love to hear what you guys are up to! If not I'll hit up who I have on facebook, also would love to have some of you guys on facebook, ghost, chav, ra1n and a lot of you other guys out there hit me up!

So pretty much I am in my second year of Uni of ME/ID, still in Sydney, but looking at hopefully commencing international studies next year in America! I'm sure most you understand what Industrial Design Engineer is but for those who don't I am studying the design and engineering of products, a great and easy example is Jonathan Ive and Marc Newson. And thanks to you guys and this forum I have a massive interest in the design, functions and engineer of electronics and that is ideally something I'll be looking for a career in! I spend a lot of time in a workshop in making stuff, a lot of time designing thing in either solidworks, photoshop or illustrator, drawing and doing maths! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of photos but here is some examples of my work! (Sorry for the watermarks & note that these are low quality proofs)

and my pride and joy, 600+ layers in photoshop

now tell me your story!

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
Re: Lets catch up!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 04:29:32 AM »
Aha good to hear from yah again mate. Sounds like life's rolling pretty smooth.
Haven't heard from indy in years, and ra1n as well I have no idea what she's up to now days. Be interesting to catch up with all the old lads from the 08-10 years.   

Me - Well I am about 2 months away from completing my honours degree in electronic engineering. Still in Welly for the time being, I moved up to Auckland to work for a second and am considering Christchurch for a grad role once I finish my study. I'm really just counting down the days till I finish my thesis, so burnt out right now and nothing is going to convince me to get roped into doing a masters.
I haven't modded consoles in years, which is sad but I just don't have the time or money for it anymore, I still like to pop in here to see how things are going. Wow the ol' life story sounds hella depressing but I am actually doing pretty well for myself well bar the university insanity.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:31:07 AM by GhoSt »
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 04:16:42 PM »
How's it going people? Back after another year or two i think and it seems a fair few of the old ones seem to be back.
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 12:11:32 AM »
Aha good to hear from yah again mate. Sounds like life's rolling pretty smooth.
Haven't heard from indy in years, and ra1n as well I have no idea what she's up to now days. Be interesting to catch up with all the old lads from the 08-10 years.   

Me - Well I am about 2 months away from completing my honours degree in electronic engineering. Still in Welly for the time being, I moved up to Auckland to work for a second and am considering Christchurch for a grad role once I finish my study. I'm really just counting down the days till I finish my thesis, so burnt out right now and nothing is going to convince me to get roped into doing a masters.
I haven't modded consoles in years, which is sad but I just don't have the time or money for it anymore, I still like to pop in here to see how things are going. Wow the ol' life story sounds hella depressing but I am actually doing pretty well for myself well bar the university insanity.

Good to hear all is going well mate!

How's it going people? Back after another year or two i think and it seems a fair few of the old ones seem to be back.

Haha I love that you still have a quote from me in your sig

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 12:28:42 PM »
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE *blushes*

My life's pretty boring, just doing Army things on an Army base in WA state.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal