Author Topic: xbox one controller c26  (Read 1315 times)

Offline rickybennett

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
xbox one controller c26
« on: October 17, 2018, 10:07:15 AM »
hi new hear soory if in wrong place i need some bad help

was replacing the left axis controller as mine broke and when i was removing it c26 broke. any one know the values of it and pont me to  a new one please ?

it's the original oem controller

please and thanks

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 10:09:46 AM by rickybennett »

Offline rickybennett

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: xbox one controller c26
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 01:23:42 PM »
ok i put it all back togater and i may be missing a diod to now. but i put it all back togather and every thing is working except now it has a forward drift that it did not have before, not sure if it has to do with the cap ot not.

also that cap is going to ground, off the main trace to the axis so maby a filter ?

Offline rickybennett

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 03:21:22 PM »
will i had to pull one of the green sencers on the side of the new axis control and swap it out so now there is no more drift, and it is now working like it used to if not better, i also found out there are 2 motors in the back triggers i did not know they where there as i never felt them befor. turns out the right motor had come unhooked at the back of the motor so i fixed that. and the other i guess had a break in the wire i sniped it and re soldered them and they work now. ..

i guss the cap is a filter of some sorts it works fine with out it though,

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 04:26:07 PM »
The cap is on the LSC line and it is just for decoupling (filter) and it will be fine without it.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal