Author Topic: Hello from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada!  (Read 595 times)

Offline JohnMc123

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Hello from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada!
« on: April 28, 2020, 07:15:07 PM »
My journey started around 2 years ago, when my wife asked me what we could created for down stairs, like a games room, for the fist time I admitted to my wife that I would like to fix up an old arcade game some day.   A few weeks later she showed me on her cell that someone was giving away a broken Robotron!  I said sure let them know I"ll come and get it.  With a lot of luck the person called back and it was still available.  It took me 6 months to get that up and running and I got another one and fixed that up and now I have 14 games in total and 9 are up and running though...lol.  Since then I've fixed a lot of CRTs and love arcade games.  I also hooked up a 70" flat screen for my daughter's Xbox One games.  Now I've taken on a little project to mod one of my daughters controllers.  That's how I came to finding this form.  I've only been doing electronics for 2 years but, I love it and I'm very happy to be here.  I look forward to more controller mods to come!

Here's a list of our arcade games  ;^)

WORKING
1>Atari Millipede (table top cabinet)
2>Atari Road Blaster
3>Atari Race Drivn'
4>Nintendo Space Firebird (table top cabinet)
5>Terminator 2
6>Williams Robotron
7>Kanomie Leathel Enforcer
8>Neo Geo (King of Fighters '95)
9>Soul Calibur

IN PROGRESS
10>Tetris

NOT WORKING
11>Atari Hard Drivin' (sit down cabinet)
12>The Grappler (arm wrestling)

EMPTY CABINETS
13>Nentendo Space Firebird stand-up cabinet
14>Super Pac Man

« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 05:46:39 PM by JohnMc123 »
>It all works out in the end, if it hasn't worked out then, it's just not the end.

>Don't let perfect, ruin close enough.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal