Author Topic: Hello I am Michael Douglas Barreto owner of MDB Electronics  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Rocawear253@gmail.com

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Hello I am Michael Douglas Barreto owner of MDB Electronics
« on: November 17, 2020, 10:18:05 PM »
Hello I am Michael Douglas Barreto  :victory: owner of MDB Electronics. We fix thousands of Xbox controllers every year and sell parts as well as custom metal flake paint jobs all different colors. The link to my website for repairs and my Ebay is in my profile. I am not here to promote my business but to say how grateful I am to this website.  :clap: The PCB scans on this website are invaluable information and the website must be kept alive at all costs. Without these PCB scans I could not have been so successful at starting my business. thank you again to everyone here and if you have any questions I can try to answer them in my free time about Xbox one controller repairs for all models.

Offline Etysixed2T

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Hello I am Michael Douglas Barreto owner of MDB Electronics
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 06:32:05 PM »
I have several xbox 1 controllers that are in pieces, is there any possible way I could get a lil guidance as far as troubleshooting to find out exactly what part of the controllers need to be replaced? I have 2 1597, 1- 1697, 3- 1708, and an elite 1698, I am the most concerned with getting my elite working again properly. I noticed that the power micro usb connection was wearing out, but I dont really understand where all the proper contact points are. Also, I am positive that even without replacing it you could probably tell me where I can run jumpers. Also When I plug it in now the black mkl26 chip with the yellow transparent heatshield tape is , gets hot enough to burn your finger if you have it on it when you plug it in. I am hoping to get some help , if there is any advice on technical wisdom , anything I would really appreciate it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal