Author Topic: Hi to all, i have problem with JDM 40 - DS4 , forgetting PS4 after restart.  (Read 828 times)

Offline Kraaz

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
I have one JDM 40 - DS4 controller, Charging  - normal, connecting with USB  - normal, when i connect it with USB cable to Console, controller conecting as usual, removing usb cable - controller working normal with bluetooth.

But when i restart or close console. Controller forgetting and not remembering PS4 console.

I need again to connect with USB cable , then everything working again. I also 3-4 times do a hard reset this controller, removed every registered DS4 in console , change cables, etc etc. Controller also connecting to gamepad tester site. No stick buttons.

I am not newbie at electronics, soldering , etc. But i need litle help with that problem,  point me direction pls,  where to dig ? MCU ?

Offline wickated

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • Acidmods User
firt of all disconnect it from mobile phone. second one - choose bluetooth connection, not usb is settings-conroller. third one - you should shutdown ps4 from menu and then power it on from ds4.

Offline Kraaz

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
I tried everything you recomended here, also conected it to console with bluetooth search ( Share+PS ) button, conecting perfectly.

I shutdown through menu, restarting trough menu, connection gone, controller forgetting console. And i have 2 controllers which working as intended on same console.

Problem is in controller motherboard somewhere. But where ?

« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 09:34:36 AM by Kraaz »

Offline bahramjon

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
 :sadno: :sadno: :sadno: :sadno: :sadno:
i was same problem and I replaced all the ICs you can see on the board
except  s6e2004fqa  ic
And the problem still remains
 :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :sadno: :sadno: :sadno:

Offline bahramjon

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
 :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
and now
i change s6e2004fqa  ic
And the problem still remains
 :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Kraaz

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
You are not alone, some time ago i reballed that chip, cus i dont find same chip at affordable price in my contry. Nothing changed.
Reballed it again, and contoller died  :laughing: , so i will use it as a spare part.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal