Author Topic: JDM-050 problem when changing the right joystick.  (Read 286 times)

Offline tomari

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
JDM-050 problem when changing the right joystick.
« on: November 06, 2023, 04:28:13 AM »
Hello, I am repairing a jdm-050 because it had a little drift in the right joystick, when I changed it and when testing with the gamepad tester it was observed that the course goes to the right of the circle, making it impossible to take it to the center and it has also affected the left joystick, which was in perfect condition. I have checked all the components in case any have been blown, but they are all fine, I measure the potentiometers with the board connected and it gives me 3.1V. What do you think may have happened to him, I have looked at the clues through the microscope and they are all fine.

Offline Eren_Ackerman

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: JDM-050 problem when changing the right joystick.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2023, 01:39:14 PM »
It would help to see a picture. You can easily upload one to imgur and then when it finishes uploading you can click on the three dots on the upper-right corner, and then click on the "forums" option.

But assuming there is no visible physical damage or visible short circuits from solder bridges forming where they shouldn't, my next suspicion would be that the metal "needle" inside one of the potentiometers is either missing or damaged.

Offline tomari

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: JDM-050 problem when changing the right joystick.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2023, 02:30:25 PM »
Sorry for my English, I'm translating with Google. I changed the potentiometer and it works fine. Thank you so much.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal