Author Topic: Runescape  (Read 23460 times)

Offline CheeZ!

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Runescape
« on: August 27, 2007, 11:41:36 AM »
Is there anyway i can get Runescape to run on my psp.I have tried it on the internet browers but it didn't work.Can some plz :beg:  :help: me.

Thanks In Advace

P.S. Heres a link to Runescape http://www.runescape.com/

-CheeZ! :tup:

Offline LIAMMR

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Runescape
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 11:46:12 AM »
Sorry, but as far as I know there isn't.

Runescape requires Java, something the PSP browser does not have

Offline CheeZ!

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 11:50:26 AM »
Thanks i guess ill just play on my comp

Offline LIAMMR

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 11:51:48 AM »
Thanks i guess ill just play on my comp

Might I suggest buying World of Warcraft?

It is much more fun than Runescape.  :tup:

Offline CheeZ!

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 08:20:20 AM »
nah u have to buy it and then pay a membership which i don't like

Offline 4dP

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Modder For Hire - AM Donator
    • Modder For Hire website Hire me
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 08:24:37 AM »
nah u have to buy it and then pay a membership which i don't like

worth it though

PINOY AKO

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 11:11:31 AM »
£7 a month is WORTH IT????? HTF did you work that out???
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline serriph

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 06:31:58 PM »
when i had the time to be into MMOs [freshman year in highschool] i played Guildwars. Infinitely better than Runescape, not quite as in depth as WoW, but d@mn beautiful graphics and no monthly fee. Hit that  :censored: up.

Thanks to yellow24 for the Sig
Firmware- m33 3.52-4 // Memory- 4 GB Sandisk // Clear Faceplate // Blue LED triggermod // Hopefully Dual Analogs soon!

Offline 4dP

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 02:06:59 AM »
£7 a month is WORTH IT????? HTF did you work that out???

there is a way to play the game for free :cool:

PINOY AKO

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 02:46:27 AM »
Guild Wars is good if u don't want to subscribe which is why I have it!!!  Also, being a teen w/ no job makes it hard to pay $15 a month!!!!!

Offline serriph

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 09:34:28 AM »
Yeah GW is amazing, i dont want to get sucked into it ever again -_- not much of a social life when ure playing that.

Thanks to yellow24 for the Sig
Firmware- m33 3.52-4 // Memory- 4 GB Sandisk // Clear Faceplate // Blue LED triggermod // Hopefully Dual Analogs soon!

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 02:46:52 PM »
yea thats how i was when runescape was big in my town in 7th grade... everyone used to hang out at the town library till like 6:00 then went home and played there... now every once in a while i play WoW and now im looking back at how bad RS actually was even though i still have my char on it

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 03:01:35 PM »
I used to love RS, now I hate it. From a developer point of view, it's got simple yet effective controls and a laid-back battle system. I still have my char. Now I've been switching between MapleStory (gets kinda boring after a while, I'll play it for a month or 2 then take a break for a month or 2) and Return to Blockland. RTB is pretty amazing. It's an open-source torque mod based of the torque game Blockland. Simply put, RTB is a 1st/3rd person shooter where your a lego, I mean "Blocko", minifigure that builds "Blocko" stuff ranging from houses to castles to spacestations to about anything you can build with legos. In addition to all of that, you can turn on minigames like Best Builder Compotion (You get 3 minutes to build something, then people rate you on it), Cops and Robbers, and Deathmatch. It's very impressive for being a freeware game. Just recentally, the man behind Blockland got contacted by Lego. They encourged him to make a better version, so he did. That version is called Retail Blockland (often called Retail). It cost $20, but is way better than original Blockland. Once modders saw it, they switched from original to Retail. The few that didn't want to buy Retail (Including me) started a new site for non-retail RTB. Before you spend $20 on Retail, check out the free RTB and the Retail Demo.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 03:18:09 PM »
yea i might give it a try but what i do when im really bored is play adventure quest... its not that bad of a game but its kinda kiddish but its not bad and kinda addicting when ur low lvl and its such an easy game

Offline garra1345

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 06:59:50 PM »
I saw a video of someone playing Runescape on their PSP, it wa on Youtube! :D

-sorry, all caps is never necessary, you can express your same excitement just as well with what i replaced it with-noah03ark
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 03:53:39 AM by noah03ark »

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 12:09:56 PM »
They probally wern't, just camera tricks. I'll check it out anyway.

I'm getting into runescape again, execpt for the bad stuff.(Hack)

Offline MegaXZeo

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2007, 12:16:50 AM »
wow. i remember runescape. ive seen a LOT of MMO's. i think runescape was my first, actually.

for everyone that wants to bash runescape, try finding some people to play with and get a little party going. its kind of entertaining the further into it you get.

but uh, even if the psp did have java, i dont think it would look ( or play ) well due to no mouse / keyboard.

Offline 4dP

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2007, 02:32:10 AM »
heres the vid of runescape on a psp (not)

[youtube=425,350]J6BQHfGTtVw[/youtube]

PINOY AKO

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2007, 08:54:10 AM »
I found that video a while ago, but never posted it. Good job 4dP for being less lazy than me.
wow. i remember runescape. ive seen a LOT of MMO's. i think runescape was my first, actually.

for everyone that wants to bash runescape, try finding some people to play with and get a little party going. its kind of entertaining the further into it you get.

but uh, even if the psp did have java, i dont think it would look ( or play ) well due to no mouse / keyboard.
Runescape was probally my first, too. Well, maybe it was second considering I played Neopets first... Maplestory is a great MMO. I think it's better than runescape in a lot of ways, but once you get to a high level, it kinda gets old. There's no PVP considering there a hacks like God Mode and Offscreen (Offscreen makes you go off the screen, but being able to still hit enemies) and the fact that a lot of the higher level skills are really good.

Offline lewson

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 12:33:38 PM »
runescape is like a drug --- its fun but adictive once you get into it you cant stop.... i never liked it bt every one else did (and most still do)

phenomenal

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 01:28:56 PM »
get guild wars, i find it more fun that WoW, and i like the no monthly fee's, and the beautiful graphics

also it is nowhere near as addicting as WoW or Runescape

Also runescape is one of the worse games EVER!!!!, even though it is free, WoW still has more players lol, owned

Also watch this vid, to see the difference between WoW and runescape

[youtube=425,350]JUHfslD5g1A[/youtube]

WoW is way better then Runescape, not an opinoin, its fact

Also why would you want to play an extrodianry crap game on the move, stupid eh

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 02:06:42 PM »
runescape is like a drug --- its fun but adictive once you get into it you cant stop.... i never liked it bt every one else did (and most still do)
Your right and wrong. It's fun and addictive for the first 20 levels, but then it just gets old... Most people keep playing after that because they have nothing else to do, they can't find another MMO that will work with their computer (If they are on a public computer and can't install anything), don't have money for something like WoW, have friends that move away and they play with them, or for reasons not supported by Jagex (Hacking/macroing, selling in-game items for real-world cash, etc.)

P.S. I play for the last reason :tup:

Offline djb

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 08:03:10 PM »
Might I suggest buying World of Warcraft?

It is much more fun than Runescape.  :tup:

nerd... lol.... wait so am i...  :drunk: :drunk:
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Offline Luka38

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 01:30:42 PM »
Anarchy Online :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Hey Petrucci i don't mean to alarm you, but there is some chinese dude following us.

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2007, 07:36:13 AM »
www.tribalwars.net is a pretty good game. It's easy to just sit down for 5 minutes and get a ton accomplished. If anyone wants to join, clickhere.

Offline bustinthejus

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 08:38:03 PM »
Man I was so sucked into Runescape a few years back. I'd be playing it like 6 hours a day in the summer. Then I got bored of it, then got back to it, now I'm out of it and hackin' my psp =)

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 02:23:36 PM »
I never played for over an hour on average, but this one time I woke up REALLY early and snuck down and played it for like 7 hours strait. I got kicked off the computer, but I managed to get back on and play for about 3 more hours. After that day I lost interest in RS.

Offline oozysauce

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2008, 11:56:39 AM »
Ciy of Heroes and Villians are where its at  :drunk:

Hi by the way. Im Oozy, nice to meet you all   :victory:
PSP Phat - 3.80 M33-5

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2008, 12:21:53 PM »
Pfft, for all that said runescape and Guild Wars was fun, I salute you :D, I use to play that everyday, and the beta of guild wars, which was so much fun, I stopped at nightfall, and in runescape I stopped at lvl 103 but still got me account ^_^. If anyone wants to play me or talk to me on either game :P just im me in msn. On topic: That vid with the rs and psp doesn't look too fake but it looks like the game runs very slowly, which I wouldn't be suprised since both the psp and ds aren't meant for java, if the vid is real. The only way to see it possible that you can play rs or any other java based games on the ds/psp, is simply by having java on there, but seeing that the ds can't hold memory unlike the psp, unless through a flash cart, then it's impossible for the DS. As for the psp, it would be kinda pointless with the lack of keyboard, unless you'r going pking and have everyone think you're perma-muted lol, and runescape killed the wildy (wilderness), so I'd say no point in having rs in you're psp :-/, better to have java on there for like newgrounds or watching youtube vids, but that's just me :D.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008, 03:08:14 PM »
hmm i dont see wh you would want this game on the psp, it seems kinda budget. No currently you cannot play it.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal