Think Its a good idea

Yes
1 (33.3%)
No
2 (66.7%)
maybe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: PS3 Game Idea  (Read 1225 times)

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
PS3 Game Idea
« on: April 06, 2008, 05:49:44 PM »
Hey guys

i got an idea for a game for the ps3

its a game that has a colection of different bear games so it like has all the different ones and you can download more from the store as well as buy special controlers like pressure pads, goal post with sensors etc etc so that you can play all the different drinking games and it will also have a load of pub games so you will be able to play virtual darts with like special dart board or something and then you get ranked against each person in the world.

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
Re: PS3 Game Idea
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 05:55:30 PM »
they have things liek that but they suck and they plug right into ur tv thro aux jacks
and they try to make it look retro with a crappy joystick thats liek 3 in long

Offline robin1989

• Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 06:59:32 PM »
yeh im talking a more advanced one so it will like have timer pads so that you can play fastest shot or fastest pint games ect etc

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 07:02:58 PM »
Meh get a DS, get clubhouse games. Not the same, but full of a bunch of table games, and darts :D, need the feel of a pub? Build a bar, get drunk, play on wifi :D, enjoy. Meh, I don't think it'd be easy to rank ppl on points with darts. It would be kinda cool to have a multitude of table and bar games on the ps3 with like only online play, and mabey offline to practice, but I don't see any company doing that anytime soon.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline robin1989

• Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 07:36:13 PM »
yeh but it woudl be kwl for when i cant afford to go the pub and i end up drinking at home with my buddies :drunk: or alone  :boxed: :cry2:

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 07:42:54 PM »
I actually think this would be better on a wii. Picture it. The wii is more interactive with the body. Playing darts would be cool. Just hold the wiimote like a dart, and throw it w/o letting go of the wiimote. Hell you can have a simple game that u both know u can play, have a few drinks, try again, and keep going till you both are hammered and have decided to stop XD.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 08:21:55 PM »
I actually think this would be better on a wii. Picture it. The wii is more interactive with the body. Playing darts would be cool. Just hold the wiimote like a dart, and throw it w/o letting go of the wiimote. Hell you can have a simple game that u both know u can play, have a few drinks, try again, and keep going till you both are hammered and have decided to stop XD.
Hell no
you would eventually get so wasted that the wiimote would turn into a dart and when you woke up in the morning you would have dozens of wiimote holes in your tv LOL

Offline robin1989

• Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 08:46:55 PM »
1 - have you tried selecting something on the wii when hammered its hard.
2- people break tv's with the wii when sober increase that 10 fold if you bring out a game specialy for drunk people
3 - when hammered you never stop until you drop basically

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal