Author Topic: go! messenger?  (Read 2267 times)

Offline dreamer01

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • my life is a sorrow death... ehh i'll get over it
go! messenger?
« on: February 10, 2008, 08:31:02 PM »
ello! i downloaded to 3.90 and seem to hav skype but NOT go! messenger.... is there something you need to download? i hav psp 2001-- the USA one..... does that effect anything?

cubey!

Offline dreamer01

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: go! messenger?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 10:03:10 PM »
*bumpety-bumper bumper*

sowwy but i really need this to be answer pls?

cubey!

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 12:00:42 AM »
Its an EU Feature i think, it had SCEA on every page.
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline dreamer01

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 12:15:21 AM »
NOOOO!!!!!!!!! :cry2: :cry2:

dreamer01 (possesed or hacked by Slimby)

cubey!

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 07:28:59 AM »
OK guys heres what you need to do. If your running CFW (aka:Dax 3.90m33) then boot your PSP into Recovery mode (Right trigger down during a cold boot). Navigate to "Configuration", and then change your region setting to to EU. Then exit out of recovery mode and boot the PSP. Then you will see the GO!MESSENGER icon at the bottom of your screen..

However the GO!MESSENGER download APP is not available at the moment this will only put the link on your PSP and when you click on it will bring you to a web page. The word on the street is that GO!MESSAGE app will be available at the end of the month.

Also there will be side efects to my method. Some UMDs will not play because of the region hack. I tinker with the XMB and I would like to think I know a bit, but one thing I have not figured out yet is to remove the region code from that menu item. Since I don't have a PS3 maybe just renaming the GO!messenger PRX file to PREMO_plugin.PRX(the PS3 Game Sharing prx) you can launch the app without changing the region code. I guess I'll try that later and let you know what happened. :winker:

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline dreamer01

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 04:09:08 PM »
OK guys heres what you need to do. If your running CFW (aka:Dax 3.90m33) then boot your PSP into Recovery mode (Right trigger down during a cold boot). Navigate to "Configuration", and then change your region setting to to EU. Then exit out of recovery mode and boot the PSP. Then you will see the GO!MESSENGER icon at the bottom of your screen..

However the GO!MESSENGER download APP is not available at the moment this will only put the link on your PSP and when you click on it will bring you to a web page. The word on the street is that GO!MESSAGE app will be available at the end of the month.

Also there will be side efects to my method. Some UMDs will not play because of the region hack. I tinker with the XMB and I would like to think I know a bit, but one thing I have not figured out yet is to remove the region code from that menu item. Since I don't have a PS3 maybe just renaming the GO!messenger PRX file to PREMO_plugin.PRX(the PS3 Game Sharing prx) you can launch the app without changing the region code. I guess I'll try that later and let you know what happened. :winker:

yay thk ku l0rdnic0!!!! you da man!!!

cubey!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal