Author Topic: help rapid fire  (Read 1557 times)

Offline ichagowill

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
help rapid fire
« on: May 07, 2009, 07:07:16 AM »
i ordered a mod chip frm a different web site because i mod my friends controller for a fee. well he bought his controll from a non retail store. but i have never seen this out of the 20 controller ive modded. i did a trigger mod but his controller disconnects alot is this cuased by the mod chip

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: help rapid fire
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 07:26:21 AM »
is it disconecting, or is it resetting?

most mods have only been completly tested with microsoft controlers. if you have a third party, I am not sure where to start.

disconecting:
did you do the sleeper mod, conected to the sinc button? if so disconect it and see if the problem goes away.

resetting:
is there anychance you bridged the top and center pin?

thoses would be my first two steps. but like I said, with 3rd party controllers, I am not 100% sure, just shooting in the dark. could be a poor wrote code,put open source in it see what happens

Offline ichagowill

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 04:15:14 PM »
well it will just turn off

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 04:52:02 PM »
Before we could possibly help you, we need pics of what it looks like inside and the wiring.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline ichagowill

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 05:26:26 PM »
oh well i cant get the controller because its not mine and the dude was talking a hole lot of crap about me to his friends and i told him no refund but i wired it with color cooted wire just like kingmikes 4 mode mod chip

Offline 40_ounce

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 04:26:23 AM »
Tell him you will try to fix it or refund his money. You should really refund the $ just because he's talking ish has nothing
to do with you not giving him what he paid for or refunding the money.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 04:57:33 AM »
oh well i cant get the controller because its not mine and the dude was talking a hole lot of crap about me to his friends and i told him no refund but i wired it with color cooted wire just like kingmikes 4 mode mod chip

why was it wired like king mikes chip?it needs to be wired the way it was designed. not all chips are made the same, they can use diferent pins for different things. contact the seller. he must have had a wiring diagram.

Offline ichagowill

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 03:38:39 PM »
yea i did it correctly as the other website told me to but when i looked at bopth they match up. and i would have gave him a refund if he didnt say im gonna get my cousin to jump you and were gonna kick you yea

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal