Author Topic: dual nub questions  (Read 2131 times)

Offline _REDSMOKE_

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
dual nub questions
« on: December 20, 2007, 02:41:46 PM »
Hey Guys,

Im thinking about doing the dual nub mod on my psp. I have a few questions to start off. First off, i was wondering how i would charge my psp, i noticed the yellow charging socket being removed, but i personally like havign it there to charge my psp, i dont always have access to a computer, therefore, just the usb charge mod would simply not do. I need a way to charge my psp at all times without having to use a computer. I was thinkign maybe the usb charge mod would do ONLY if it were compatable with for example, a phone charger such as the RAZR charger which is a mini usb. Thanks for all the help guys, and also, i was looking into buying around 5 razor2 boards if anyone is interested in selling, and just to make a note of it, i only have access to money orders. Thanks Alot Guys.

TheG4mer

Re: dual nub questions
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 02:50:56 PM »
People normaly do the usb charge mod.
Please ther should be a tut in our wiki

Offline _REDSMOKE_

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 03:09:40 PM »
Hey Mr-7,

I just looked at that like you said and everything looks like it will work out. I just saw the AC to USB mod, and that should be perfect in my case as long as there is no issue with data transfer from my psp to my computer. Thanks Alot man, this really helped alot, my only issue now is i need the actual razor 2 board. If anyone is interested in selling around maybe 5 or 6, please let me know. O and one last question, can i fit the razor 2 and set it up using the psp nub spring and nub housing rather than 2 elastic bands? would it all fit under the plate?

Offline psp_nl

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 03:35:58 PM »
Yes, you can use the spring instead of the elastic bands, just check the tutorial of T3h_0v3rl0rd:
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=12678.0
And for buying Razor 2 boards, try the Auction section =)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 03:38:18 PM by psp_nl »
PSP Modding Plans: Dual Nub (Razor 2) LED mod

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal