Author Topic: psp-gp2x f200 hybrid  (Read 21172 times)

PvP_LostKnight

Re: psp-gp2x f200 hybrid
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2008, 04:26:04 PM »

this is where the triggers for the f200 and psp fps will be located underneath where my finger is positioned...

right now its alil iffy about the balance when using the analog sticks. if i put the ps2 controller handles on there, it will definitely grip and balance a whole lot better but idk if i want to sacrifice some more height on this project.

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2008, 04:41:48 PM »
So you will pretty much hold the whole console on 2 analog sticks in the end... oh god.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

PvP_LostKnight

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2008, 04:46:40 PM »
if that doesnt work i either have to go with the ps2 controller or extend alittle outwards from the dpad/facebutton so itll fit the hands alil better

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »
right now its alil iffy about the balance when using the analog sticks. if i put the ps2 controller handles on there, it will definitely grip and balance a whole lot better but idk if i want to sacrifice some more height on this project.

ik what you mean, with the whole thing on the top/front, when you are using the analog it will all want to go and fall backward on you
your best bet is problly to put the ps2 handles on it, screw portability, it will be awezome

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
    • 13xic0n administrator\owner
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2008, 06:57:37 PM »
For balance it is good but for finger placement it is kinda poor i dont know about thos analog where they are.  It is comming along but hier are still some flaws with the design 

PvP_LostKnight

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2008, 07:07:50 PM »
well i want dpad with analog and facebuttons with digital analog for the psp. and also i need dpad/facebuttons for f200 so i really cant do much about the placement of it. i mean other tahn placing the analogs where the lower dpads/facebuttons are thats about it. but that will get in the way if u want to use the upper dpad/facebuttons

Offline Canadajames

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2008, 07:13:24 PM »
can you not just either wire one dpad/other side to eacother or merge them into 1 would be way better. by one imean like a whole new board or set of tactile buttons.

Ken i wouldnt have done it any other way
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=15400.0

PvP_LostKnight

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2008, 07:17:01 PM »
too much work and idk if itll fit underneath it.

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2008, 07:21:21 PM »
too much work and idk if itll fit underneath it.

It will, now go and do it, because that other way is horrible.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

PvP_LostKnight

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2008, 07:25:04 PM »
i mean i could easily do the right side and put in tactile buttons underneath the facebuttons but idk how to do it to the leftside considering its ribboned

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2008, 07:49:24 PM »
i mean i could easily do the right side and put in tactile buttons underneath the facebuttons but idk how to do it to the leftside considering its ribboned

Solder to the ribbon connectors like real men O_o

PvP_LostKnight

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2008, 08:05:27 PM »
well even if i soldered tactile switches underneath the dpad and facebuttons, there is the fact that i need to wire up the 8 wires to a switch or multiple switches to switch back and forth. first off no way am i going to use 8 switches for all 8 buttons. and im not sure where to find a micro 8 lead 3-way switch

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
    • 13xic0n administrator\owner
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2008, 09:23:16 PM »
too much work i say forget that just keep it the way you had it .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal