Author Topic: This a Fake memory stick?  (Read 2555 times)

Offline oozysauce

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
This a Fake memory stick?
« on: January 29, 2008, 02:46:16 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150206160489&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=005#ebayphotohosting

ive already bought it without thinking, and after reading on some topics that most fakes are from Hong Kong, well thats where the item is being shipped from heh.... although on the pic it does say on the back of the adaptor made in japan, so i dunno, jus thought id ask you guys  :beg:
PSP Phat - 3.80 M33-5

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
Re: This a Fake memory stick?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 02:51:09 PM »
its auctualy very hard to tell you are going to have to wait till it arives and test it for magic gate.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline oozysauce

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 02:52:18 PM »
its auctualy very hard to tell you are going to have to wait till it arives and test it for magic gate.

ok dude, thanks for the quick reply!
PSP Phat - 3.80 M33-5

Offline tibor28

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 03:03:58 PM »
i got mine 4gb one from hong kong too and guess what, its fake but works great, no lagging in games like gta or anything

Offline oozysauce

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 04:47:08 PM »
i got mine 4gb one from hong kong too and guess what, its fake but works great, no lagging in games like gta or anything

Ah, so even if it is fake there is still a chance of it working no problem, well thats a relief!  :drunk:
PSP Phat - 3.80 M33-5

Offline anthonyta

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 05:45:38 PM »
haha thats fake.. my friend bought that. it works but its not genuine thats all. the bad part about it not being genuine is  it can mess up. i had a 4gb that had magic gate unknown and it forgets everything everytime you open the folder to add files. meaning that i had to readd everything everytime i wanted to put something on. eventually it stopped working and it wasn't formatable so i did the ol wallmart swap

Offline oozysauce

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 07:50:11 AM »
haha thats fake.. my friend bought that. it works but its not genuine thats all. the bad part about it not being genuine is  it can mess up. i had a 4gb that had magic gate unknown and it forgets everything everytime you open the folder to add files. meaning that i had to readd everything everytime i wanted to put something on. eventually it stopped working and it wasn't formatable so i did the ol wallmart swap

ah well, too late now lol.
PSP Phat - 3.80 M33-5

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal