Author Topic: How do I change that moving XMB?  (Read 1473 times)

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
How do I change that moving XMB?
« on: February 18, 2008, 03:43:38 PM »
well how do I? I want it to be more colorful but I dont know how
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline funnybutrandom

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Im Too Lazy To Make Up Lazy Jokes
Re: How do I change that moving XMB?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 11:35:50 PM »
you can look on this site or go to a site like console spot and download a theme there, make sure the theme is made for your firmware or you will brick. once youve found one you need to flash it to your psp, to do this go to the recovery menu (turn off, turn on holding "r") and go to the advanced menu, from there click flash 0 and connect your psp to your PC, then it should show up with a few folder, delete the "Dic" folder, BACK UP YOUR FLASH 0 then just drag and drop the theme over.

im guessing your on a custom firmware

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 05:56:47 AM »
you can look on this site or go to a site like console spot and download a theme there, make sure the theme is made for your firmware or you will brick. once youve found one you need to flash it to your psp, to do this go to the recovery menu (turn off, turn on holding "r") and go to the advanced menu, from there click flash 0 and connect your psp to your PC, then it should show up with a few folder, delete the "Dic" folder, BACK UP YOUR FLASH 0 then just drag and drop the theme over.

im guessing your on a custom firmware
If I remember it right xmb should be in the resources in the flash0 folder. I forgot but just look for files that has .rco and drag and drop it.

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline funnybutrandom

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Im Too Lazy To Make Up Lazy Jokes
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 08:34:24 AM »
If I remember it right xmb should be in the resources in the flash0 folder. I forgot but just look for files that has .rco and drag and drop it.

well yeah the XMB is in the resource file, but you forgot the font changes and offset changes

the only files that are customised are

Flash 0/Fonts/
Flash 0/VSH/Resource/
Flash 0/VSH/Module/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal