Author Topic: Im beat led mod problem  (Read 1586 times)

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
Im beat led mod problem
« on: February 24, 2008, 02:04:32 PM »
well, My power led (green not modded) wont show and my 2 white leds wont light up either

whats wrong?
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline tibor28

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Im beat led mod problem
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 02:10:10 PM »
do one experiment for me, open your psp turn it on and hold you powerboard so the ribbon is bent to the right and play with it a bit, i bet you the led will light up but when you put it back it will go off again, same happened to me 2x already after a short circuit and i dont get why

Offline DubbleDutch

• BlietZ Modding
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 02:10:36 PM »
probably shorted the cable between the mobo and powerboard
take it off when u start soldering on powerboard, i've shorted 2 already because i forgot to get it off

To all of you crying about lag and kicks, remember… when Jesus died, took him 3 days to respawn. Now THAT is lag.

Offline tibor28

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 02:14:14 PM »
probably shorted the cable between the mobo and powerboard
take it off when u start soldering on powerboard, i've shorted 2 already because i forgot to get it off
aha, thats the answer to my problem too i guess, but what the hell can short on a ribbon?? isnt it just a piece of copper and plastic?

Offline DubbleDutch

• BlietZ Modding
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 02:18:46 PM »
i have no idea, maybe the heat u apply to the powerboard when soldering on it melts some plastic from the ribbon cable :dntknw:

To all of you crying about lag and kicks, remember… when Jesus died, took him 3 days to respawn. Now THAT is lag.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 02:20:34 PM »
i have no idea, maybe the heat u apply to the powerboard when soldering on it melts some plastic from the ribbon cable :dntknw:
I did, I cant figure this one out
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal