Author Topic: first psp laptop ever!! video and pics up!!!  (Read 30655 times)

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: first psp laptop ever!! video and pics up!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2008, 04:07:01 PM »
The project is revived no peeks till im done will be 10X better it is already sold and the customer has been waiting patiently for me to get my PIC programmer witch is here so I will make another one and try to take as many pics of progress as I can I will be finished in about a month or less I allready have a phat lcd with the cable extended and another logtech case cut out and im using the same FP and will have amplified speakers installed this time where the big holes are. and a few other features to make it more useable and no over hang on this one.

Offline Sanctus

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2008, 10:08:24 PM »
The project is revived no peeks till im done will be 10X better it is already sold and the customer has been waiting patiently for me to get my PIC programmer witch is here so I will make another one and try to take as many pics of progress as I can I will be finished in about a month or less I allready have a phat lcd with the cable extended and another logtech case cut out and im using the same FP and will have amplified speakers installed this time where the big holes are. and a few other features to make it more useable and no over hang on this one.
Awesome, can't wait to see it.

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2008, 11:03:38 PM »
same sounding cool folky
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline AuroraXF

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2008, 08:12:57 AM »
you use a 360 keyboard, work any other keyboards?

logtech or logitech case?
and what a case exactly?

this?? -->

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2008, 08:44:34 AM »
It is a logitech case, soon any input device will work as long as you have a PIC programmer and the case can be bought at any game shop it is very common and the graphic on my mod comes with the case so look for that graphic. This mod isnt too difficult if you have proper tools and parts it is obvious how to make one and if you cant figure it out probably shouldn't attempt it.

Offline tripsalot

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • modder knowledge
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2008, 08:53:21 AM »
the last one was cool,so if this one is gonna be 10x better i cant wait to see it

Offline AuroraXF

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2008, 10:48:03 AM »
is my pic the case that use you for the mod?

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2008, 11:26:06 AM »
is my pic the case that use you for the mod?
No

Offline AuroraXF

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2008, 12:42:33 PM »
what then for a case

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2008, 05:49:59 PM »
what then for a case
The Logitech PSP CASE.
>_> Common sense... why use a case that's not designed for it...

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2008, 07:51:07 PM »
what then for a case
When you sent me that message on youtube.com you said you herd of my mod from bepsp.com and there I posted what case and most materials and I think i posted a small walk trough on assembely. Dose any part of that wireless keyboard thing look anything like any part on my laptop? the answer is no......... By all means go for it and make ur own but it will be difficult especialy considering your non exsistant research skills and comon sense and you have not shown any ingenuity on your end to compensate for lack of info on the mod to do some thing like this its not about folowing a tut there is not one this MODEL was a very rough CONCEPT not meant to really be functional at all but the new one will be 100% functional and I will take as many pics of assembley as I can but that is hard for me because I no longer own a digital camera and have to borrow one to take pics. Basicly what Im saying is do not expect any more info on the old version that has not been posted yet because im tired of discusing this mod and it was only a concept BUILD YOUR OWN VERSION if you are capeable of such extreme fabraction to make most the parts for the mod then you should be able to design one yourself it is not all that difficult..... good luck I look forward to seing YOUR VERSION of the mod get creative with it :tup:

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2008, 08:42:13 PM »
When you sent me that message on youtube.com you said you herd of my mod from bepsp.com and there I posted what case and most materials and I think i posted a small walk trough on assembely. Dose any part of that wireless keyboard thing look anything like any part on my laptop? the answer is no......... By all means go for it and make ur own but it will be difficult especialy considering your non exsistant research skills and comon sense and you have not shown any ingenuity on your end to compensate for lack of info on the mod to do some thing like this its not about folowing a tut there is not one this MODEL was a very rough CONCEPT not meant to really be functional at all but the new one will be 100% functional and I will take as many pics of assembley as I can but that is hard for me because I no longer own a digital camera and have to borrow one to take pics. Basicly what Im saying is do not expect any more info on the old version that has not been posted yet because im tired of discusing this mod and it was only a concept BUILD YOUR OWN VERSION if you are capeable of such extreme fabraction to make most the parts for the mod then you should be able to design one yourself it is not all that difficult..... good luck I look forward to seing YOUR VERSION of the mod get creative with it :tup:
wow...that was like the oddest rant/slap in the face ive ever seen...

so with this new revived version you're taking all the original ideas and putting them to work now, sounds nifty, good luck, hopefully some day i can do something of this extent
It's been a long time

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2008, 09:01:06 PM »
ya sorry i got alot on my mind right now and ive been doing manual labor heavy lifting re shingled a roof and tore down about 100 yards of wodden fence and caryed it all to the truck ehh too much to mention it all. yep basicly all the improvemets you guys sugested are going in this psp click shut with magnet, soldered and extended lcd cable, dual nubs, speakers, and the keyboard will be flashed!

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2008, 09:09:42 PM »
sd card mod?

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2008, 09:13:57 PM »
good point, wouldnt be a true laptop [i know its not sposed to be a true laptop] without expandable memory bays, sd mod would be perfect. do you plan on doing any LED type mods, theyve become fairly popular.  another thingthat was suggested but you hadnt said anything about, the chotto shot camera, and plans for that?
It's been a long time

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2008, 09:25:00 PM »
ehhh I may include it but coustomer did not pay for it so just depends on my schedule and I do want this thing complete with as many mods as possible for my M4H add so if I have time I will do it. As for camera I will not be doing I dont have the money and it was not paid for but would be simple to add to the top case plenty of room. Yes triggers will have leds and scince I have a PIC programmer I may do some other cool led mod on it

Offline darkliahos

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2008, 02:46:31 PM »
awesome mod!

Offline ndrew2505

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2008, 10:17:15 PM »
i just saw this thread and i must say you did an AMAZING job on that. its more like a palm top psp than a laptop. :hifive: great job!

Offline catoch

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2008, 06:58:50 PM »
Man i was woking on sonthin like that... he beat me 2 it :censored: lol but mine will be the same about the same size as origian psp :#1:

Offline HellReborn

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2008, 12:12:23 AM »
i order my keyboard on Friday W00t so i might need a small tut or some help assembling this contraption...
thanks!!!

Offline dice888

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2008, 07:58:42 AM »
hi I was wondering how did u extend the screen all the way down to the motherboard? did u get more screens and united the yellow belt? Im looking to do the same thing. props for the creation. (looks like my sidekick)

Offline Knightsofwar210

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Knightsofwar210site
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2008, 12:13:59 PM »
I just bought this keyboard - http://usb.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=00666 - it's in the mail now but it's the exact same size as the fat psp length and width wise so it'll be perfect for my psp laptop mod, well really not a mod but a placing of the psp and keyboard to look like a laptop. :-)

Offline HellReborn

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2008, 02:11:51 PM »
can we get more pictures and updates on this project i still want to do this and am currently waiting for my brother to give me my chatpad back.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal