Author Topic: psp slim internal workings to psp fat?  (Read 894 times)

Offline uberice

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
psp slim internal workings to psp fat?
« on: May 20, 2008, 07:15:45 PM »
Is it possible? I like the feel of the fat psp but the versatility of the slim. Is it possible?

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
Re: psp slim internal workings to psp fat?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 09:20:35 PM »
im pretty sure it wont fit. thats why its called the psp slim. they redesigned it. why would you want it in a phat case anyway? more mods? :dntknw:

Offline mongol550

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 11:03:46 PM »
I was really curious about this except flipped around...psp fat components (besides UMD drive) fitting inside a thin case in general. It would be so great if I knew where to go to if theres a place that sells these "conversion kits" or basically just an entire piece of the PSP that isn't the faceplate, and I wouldn't matter about removing the UMD drive to fit the PSP in a thin enclosure, imagine a PSP as thin as an ipod.

Offline T3KN1K4L

• Virtual Modder Development Slavedriver!
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Not Admin
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 01:23:59 AM »
Let me just say this, in theory, and in practice, the PSP-2000 internals will fit into the PSP-1000 case...  BUT, it requires a whole bunch or fabrication, and modification to both the PSP-2000 internals, and PSP-1000 case...  Be ready to spend hours upon hours using your scalpel, and jewelers files to surgically remove unwanted material.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal