Author Topic: Looking to buy broken PSP MOBO  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Senar

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Looking to buy broken PSP MOBO
« on: May 21, 2008, 12:04:48 PM »
If anybody here is interested, I am looking to buy a few non functioning PSP fat MOBO's. I only require that they have all ZIF connectors intact, as these are the main things I will be testing and practicing w/ before doing a major project that when complete will blow everybody away. :w00t: :clap: :w00t: It is still a good ways away, prob be dropped on the forum sometime this winter so I won't say anything more at this time. Anyways PM me if anybody is interested. Also if anybody knows where I can buy ZIF connectors from if at all possible please let me know.
Thanx & Deuces  :victory:
Senar
Okay nevermind on the ZIF suppliers. If anybody knows the specs on the different ZIF connecters for the following connections please let me know. The ZIF that connects the DPad to the MOBO. The ZIF that connects the Home bar to the ABXY board. The ZIF that connects the Ribbon from the ABXY to the MOBO (the one on the MOBO as well as the one on the ABXY board).
Thanx again.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 12:14:18 PM by Senar »
If You Mod It They Will Come...

Offline DubbleDutch

• BlietZ Modding
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0

Re: Looking to buy broken PSP MOBO
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 02:35:40 PM »
i got 1 old mobo

the flash is still intact :P
but analog connections are fcked up
usb is broken of
wifi switch is gone :P
the battary from the mobo is gone xD
and i think i'm going to remove some other stuff since the mobo itself is :censored:ed up

the zif connectors are in perfect condition though

To all of you crying about lag and kicks, remember… when Jesus died, took him 3 days to respawn. Now THAT is lag.

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 02:38:15 PM »
i have 2 that i can sell 0.o
Derp.

Offline Senar

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 03:04:19 PM »
I am still interested as long as the price is right. As long as the ZIF are intact that is. The broken MOBO will also offer me a chance to improve on my soldering skills before I undertake this huge project I have been designing for days now. I want to be sure of my soldering skills before I start the project which is why I am looking for multiple non functioning MOBO's. Everybody who is interested please PM me with a price and shipping costs to Milwaukee, WI if possible as well as prefered payment method. I prefer PayPal for those wanting to know.
Senar  :victory:
If You Mod It They Will Come...

Offline custm_made

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 08:18:44 AM »
ebay....thats where i get mine from...plus they're cheap!!!

Offline crashman2k7

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 12:34:54 AM »
got a dead ta-079 mobo(as previous posteD) not sure wa happend am pretty sure sumthign shorted out(probaly cauzed by the lm386 mod) cuz it was the only component that was mad hot after my psp fully bricked and died

the mobo still turn on but turn off within a second
if u want it, 15$? the only thing broken is the clip for the LCD backlight everything else is fine
oh and all the led are blue , if u dont really need it ill be glad to take them off and re-use them on my new mobo LOL
CrashMan2k7

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal