Author Topic: i need some answers..  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
i need some answers..
« on: June 08, 2008, 10:54:34 PM »
ok well i have decided im going to atempt to try and start a ebay bisness lol
the idea is to buy rrod xbox for like 50 $, fix em up and sell it for maybe 150 $ ?
i need to know if this is worth it, because if i just sell the console all buy its self idk how much money i will get, what do you guys think i could get for just selling a 360 core console?
i have looked on ebay and i cant get very good answers becasue everything is so different in times and prices

but the main reason im going to do this is so i can get a 360 and pwn you guys in xblive haha :hifive: jk lol
im thinking the rrod is around 50 dollors so to get the money i asked my mom is she would loan it to me, but nopw, i got to do 4 hours of work.. intense right haha

ok so discuss :tup:

btw im wundering if the thing about being banned if modding ur xbox, is that true?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 10:59:05 PM by Talos »

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: i need some answers..
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 12:46:12 AM »
For the last time. I'm telling you now before Fufa flips :censored: on you. You will ONLY get banned if you screw with the power! Like replace the fans with stronger fans. They monitor power usage as I understand it, so whatever uses noticeably more power will get your arse banned.

And, RRoD 360 I think would be a bit more, maybe around $100. You could probably sell a used core for around $150-200 like you said.
Just remember, schemes like this take a lot of time.

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 01:37:40 AM »
For the last time. I'm telling you now before Fufa flips :censored: on you. You will ONLY get banned if you screw with the power! Like replace the fans with stronger fans. They monitor power usage as I understand it, so whatever uses noticeably more power will get your arse banned.

And, RRoD 360 I think would be a bit more, maybe around $100. You could probably sell a used core for around $150-200 like you said.

ok ok lol, i was just wundering, you dont got to go bizerk on me lol
and i got about 3 months till school starts back up so im free untill then, i hope to get this started by end of the week..

Offline Frasch

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 10:36:45 AM »

Right now if you look at my xbox i have no power source connected to my fans. The original power source is making my neon green fan duct work. My fan power is coming from to split ends in the power source and my ground wires at soldiered to the motherboard. I have not been kicked off xbox live. As soon as i get home from work i will post a picture of what im talking about to give you more details. Also my xbox is in the RROD error stage just happened to me yesterday.. :(

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 11:10:15 AM »
You haven't been kicked off because you aren't using an excessive amount of power, and aren't taking power from the DVD drive, etc.
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=18099.0
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 11:13:58 AM by pspkicks316 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal