Author Topic: new idea for duel nub in slim! can you say MICRO  (Read 1312 times)

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
new idea for duel nub in slim! can you say MICRO
« on: July 24, 2008, 08:47:32 AM »
i want duel nub on my slim but i dont think its worth it to go trough all the work i mean nico said you have to remove the power board sounds like the internals would be real flimsy as far as a zif connector just wired to a switch and an led. I was scraping 2 cameras last night for random parts an came across a 5 pin tact switch it is so small that it will fit between the ac adapter and the lcd on a slim psp i was thinking about removing ac port anyway so it will fit be under the x button like normal and it will look better. but my problems are that i think the range of motion kinda sucks and it cant press 2 directions at once will this effect its useability? should i just do it just to do it?

VoX

Re: new idea for duel nub in slim! can you say MICRO
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 10:18:33 PM »
Yes, It will affect the performance alot

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »
i agree with vox get a bricked psp off ebay u have a ton of parts incl a analog stick  :hifive:

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 08:27:12 AM »
i agree with vox get a bricked psp off ebay u have a ton of parts incl a analog stick  :hifive:
well the point of useing the little nub thing was for limited modification to psp andits about 1/10 the size of a psp nub witch thanks to vox  :victory: i have like 2 spares left but im not doing this i moded it to be able to push 2 at a time but the range of motion sucks so i abandoned it

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 12:53:17 AM »
ok do what u want it's your psp

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal