Author Topic: PSP help/questions  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Sanctus

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
PSP help/questions
« on: July 25, 2008, 02:57:14 AM »
hey I recently just bridged my backlight fuse because it was flown and now when I plug in my screen, my psp wont turn on. my backlight works fine but then when I go to plug in my screen cable, my psp will turn off and I cant turn it back on until I take it out. If anyone has any idea then please help. Also just want to know when doing the led swap, can someone tell me or give me a diagram showing which his the negative and positive points for the ms and wifi leds. Thanks  :faint:

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: PSP help/questions
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 10:07:00 AM »
sounds like a short. You may have bridged the wrong one.
Any Questions? Please Contact Me: rceckspurt13@gmail.com

Offline tanoz

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 10:34:26 AM »
sounds like a short. most likely where you bridged the fuse it is touch the lcd cage or back of the screen. make sure your soldering is clean and use a tiny amount
Lots of gaming stuff but too lazy to mention =]

Offline Sanctus

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 04:34:11 PM »
Nah I know I bridged the correct one. And I don't think it is a short but idk. I haven't put the lcd cage in and the screen wasn't inside my psp so they weren't shorting anything. And my soldering isnt the best but I think its pretty good and it shouldnt be a problem. Also it was doing this even before i bridged the fuse. The screen is also cracked so it mite be the screen or something idk.  :faint:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal