Author Topic: UMD door gayed  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Ino

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
UMD door gayed
« on: July 27, 2008, 09:31:48 PM »
First post here, uhh hello.

I dunno how it fell, siblings or something I guess, but I got home to my slim on my floor (hardwood) by my desk, LCD screen is fine (phew) but the umd door is popped out at one point ..

I've put LEDs in my phats L&R triggers, but thats all I've done mod wise, I planned on keeping my slim a virgin.. Can I just force this back into place, or do I need too dissect it to get the door back in right?

Edit: Images are freaking huge, just posting links to them, below

http://i38.tinypic.com/ivhmb4.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/1zg3udy.jpg
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 09:37:00 PM by Ino »

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: UMD door gayed
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 09:42:53 PM »
try & push it back in I tryed 2 take off my door and messed it up and pushed it back in and its perfect :O   oh btw do you like the red ima wait till september 4 the blue bundle :)

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

Offline baneweaver

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: UMD door gayed
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 02:13:10 PM »
I might know the problem... the day i got my slim i had a quick peek inside by looking through the open UMD door, on the bottom, there is a small white strip kept there for outside elements not getting inside the psp (im pretty sure thats what its for =/). anyway, check inside the bottom of your UMD door to see if that "white strip" is still there, if not, that may be the problem.

EDIT: Ah ha!!! i see the problem! i looked at the second pic and saw that the white stip is crooked. you may have to carefully place that back to the bottom of the UMD door. if you have any problems, tell me!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 02:16:42 PM by baneweaver »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal