Author Topic: internal sd card mod question  (Read 2127 times)

Offline Sanctus

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
internal sd card mod question
« on: August 12, 2008, 09:52:12 PM »
Can someone give me a quick explanation of how it's done. I'm kinda getting confused. Is it quite hard? Btw the type I want is where I can still use the normal ms card slot and then I can switch to the SD card. Also what is the equipment. Do I only need a sd card reader, kynar wire, soldering iron, dip switch and psp? Thanks

Offline anthonyta

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: internal sd card mod question
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 10:55:29 PM »
all you need to do is search up poc sdhc. its easy to wire. you dont need a switch even if you want to switch between them. all you got to do if you want to use the sdhc is take out your mspd. if you want to use your mspd then turn off your psp put it in and turn it back on. simple as that dude

Offline Sanctus

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 12:26:22 AM »
all you need to do is search up poc sdhc. its easy to wire. you dont need a switch even if you want to switch between them. all you got to do if you want to use the sdhc is take out your mspd. if you want to use your mspd then turn off your psp put it in and turn it back on. simple as that dude
Oh really? I thought you did need a switch. Well thats cool then. Yea I saw that thread before. So it's just like you solder wire from the connectors of the sdhc card reader to the connectors of the micro sd mspd adapter. then this part I'm not 100% sure about. do you solder wires from the other contacts of the micro sd mspd adapter to the ms reader inside the psp?

Offline MadMax11

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 01:48:11 AM »
Oh really? I thought you did need a switch. Well thats cool then. Yea I saw that thread before. So it's just like you solder wire from the connectors of the sdhc card reader to the connectors of the micro sd mspd adapter. then this part I'm not 100% sure about. do you solder wires from the other contacts of the micro sd mspd adapter to the ms reader inside the psp?

Yep.
4 psps: 2 black phats, 1 broken daxter slim, 1 starwars slim

Offline joshe22587

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 02:40:05 PM »
if i wanted to just switch between the mem cards what type of switch would i be looking for cant find any info on it and also i have a switch for a laptop external fan can i use that any help is greatly appreciated thnx :victory:

Offline DarkShot

• I approve your mom
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ÜBERRAPESKILLETS
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 03:51:23 PM »
Not sure on the switch but try not to bump old topics.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal