Author Topic: Newb+1 Questions  (Read 2392 times)

Offline Hipkik

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Newb+1 Questions
« on: September 09, 2008, 05:30:19 PM »
I wouldn't say im a complete noob, i have expierence with softmods and such. (ah the days of the wipeout web browser) i haven't had a psp in a while, i used to read all this stuff about pandora i know what it is and what it does and am planning on doing it soon (phat 1001 woot) but just to clear something up i want to check out the newest ofw i will still be able to pandora it right? lol thanks guys

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Re: Newb+1 Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 05:39:05 PM »
If you wanted to SOFTMOD the battery im pretty sure you need CFW but you can HARDMOD it by lifting a pin inside the battery. But if you have a pandora yes it works on any OFW right now.

You also need a Magic Memory Stick.

Offline Hipkik

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 05:42:54 PM »
thanks yeah i read the battery hard mod....seams easy lol but will play with newest ofw until i get my memcard....would yall reccomend the deal extreme (sic) 4gig i know they aren't "genuine" but the review say it a good deal for the price

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 05:46:52 PM »
i think so... but i'm not positive, but i don't see why you would want to
Update: 4.05 is now available to download from Network Update. The included changelog states that new visualizations have been added to the music player, but does not mention any of the “other” features Eric was vaguely hinting at.

* New effects have been added to the visual player under [Music].

If you prefer manually installing the firmware, we’ve added a direct link below.

Original Story: Sony Computer Entertainment America’s Eric Lempel, managing director of PlayStation Network operations, has announced that a new PSP firmware will be released shortly. Firmware 4.05 will include new visualizers for music playback, in addition to yet to be detailed features. Yes, that’s plural.
some cfw themes has the visualizers with them

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 05:48:56 PM »
thanks yeah i read the battery hard mod....seams easy lol but will play with newest ofw until i get my memcard....would yall reccomend the deal extreme (sic) 4gig i know they aren't "genuine" but the review say it a good deal for the price
I think the DX Memory cards are usually Great. Sometimes you get a back copy but i have had a couple from there my latest being an 8 GB (Which had another price drop to 26$)
They are usually great and hold the right amount of data. :#1:

Offline Hipkik

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 05:50:12 PM »
i think so... but i'm not positive, but i don't see why you would want tosome cfw themes has the visualizers with them
yeah i see that.....maybe not lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal