Author Topic: MGS5??? news  (Read 788 times)

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
MGS5??? news
« on: October 17, 2008, 12:19:11 PM »
http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3839.html

"By now, all Metal Gear Solid fans know the franchise didn't stop with MGS4. Solid Snake's story may be over, but there's no chance the series itself is dead, as stated several times by members of Kojima's team, including Kojima himself. But what will they do for MGS5?

Well, Kojima sat down to talk about it with 1Up, and as it turns out, he has three concepts in mind already. Now, again, don't go theorizing that they have anything to do with Snake and the entire series as you've known it so far. It should be an entirely different story, although we have no idea what those three concepts might be. For Kojima, though, it will matter how this plays out; as he says:

"I have three concepts for MGS5 already. What would be ideal for me with MGS5, though, is that we don't do those. If the team picks one of those concepts, I have to get involved again, which I don't want to do. There are already so many good ideas from the staff, so if we select one of those, that would be really good. At that point I could really rely on them and take the step back to be the producer, which is the ideal situation, I think."

Here's where we get confused, and maybe it has something to do with a faulty translation. But if he came up with three concepts for MGS5, why wouldn't he want to be involved? You mean to say he just came up with those three for the team that's going to do it, and if they take one, he'll come back? But it would be "ideal" if they didn't take one of his ideas and he didn't come back? ...Kojima, I think your fans would disagree. Pretty sure many of them believe MGS ain't MGS without you. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens regarding the fifth installment; the headlines ought to be interesting leading up to it, that's for sure."

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
Re: MGS5??? news
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 12:37:37 PM »
i dont care if he dosn't want to do another mgs

he better f**king do another one D:<

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal