Author Topic: Music software?  (Read 1662 times)

Offline kizashi777

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
Music software?
« on: December 14, 2008, 03:01:03 AM »
I listen to music a lot. Usually, it's by genre, album artist, album, and playlists. Are there any homebrew for the psp that can do this?

Offline Boxman

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Music software?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 07:58:13 AM »
Nope. I dont think there's really going to be one, since most people dont have a problem with the PSP music order.... :dntknw:

Offline kizashi777

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 10:26:30 PM »
Seriously? None at all!?!?!

:censored:, are there any tutorials on programming homebrew for the psp? Maybe I'll make one just for my sake.

Offline noobpsphacker

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 07:56:06 AM »
Wait. Are you looking for a music related app to play music in game or something? Or is it that you're looking to change order of PSP music? If its the app look up music.prx (plays music in game off the ms0:/PSP/MUSIC folder) but if you wanna have specific order for music all I can come up with is have folders within the MUSIC folder under ms0:/PSP/ and title the folders with album names, artists, etc., but that's all I can think of. You could make playlists in those folders under MUSIC but it'd take up a LOT of extra space if you have many of the same songs in multiple playlists.

Offline kizashi777

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 11:32:59 PM »
I found a homebrew app that can do (or what it seems) playlists =D
It's called VisMp3
I'm having trouble with it though, and most of my homebrew kinda crashes on me. It would freeze my psp and then it would turn off. Lol, I thought I bricked it, but it would always turn on. Is it the homebrew itself or my psp? I'm using 5.0 M33-4.

On another note that's unrelated to the music software, I had this other homebrew app (PSPTube) but most of the videos I played were really choppy. I don't think it's my wifi connection because it plays fine on COD4 on my ps3.

Offline noobpsphacker

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 02:31:29 PM »
I would have suggest trying to search for an homebrew app. called "Noobz eLoader" It starts all my homebrew programs in the GAME folder, but not GAME150... Anyway, some of my homebrew crashes when I start it in the XMB, but it doesn't with eLoader. (One side note-PSPKick is the only app I have that freezes with eLoader)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal