Author Topic: Problem  (Read 1746 times)

Offline XxQuikSh0txX

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Problem
« on: February 11, 2009, 04:43:38 PM »
ok, i made my mod with the 2 wires sodering to the middle point and the + motor thing. I origanly tried to do it on the led but the led light fell off so i don't think that will no longer work my problem is when ever i hold down the switch it just acts as another button. What can i do to fix this without a mod chip? not really worried my mod that i bought will be here in a few days

Offline moeiscool

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 10:36:54 PM »
is your controller matrix wireless?
if it isnt then you cant do it that way.
your going to need a chip
PLEASE DONT USE REFERRAL BANNERS IN YOUR SIG
Signed
Mac

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 04:12:21 AM »
make sure it is a matrix, also, your batteries cannot be full, nor can you use rapid fire and the play and charge kit at the same time. pull up your xbox menu, it will show the battery life. you must have atleast one bar of power missing for this mod to work

Offline XxQuikSh0txX

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 09:56:04 AM »
ok i checked if it was matrix and it was it was working before i sodered the wires together but now even with just wires i can't get it to work so i don't know what happened i took my battery pack out and put the regular one in and it still doesn't work

Offline XxQuikSh0txX

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 12:48:48 PM »
ok it works when i put it in the middle thing my the resistor in the middle of the controller like in the pictures but how do i soder that? my dad said it wouldn't be possible  :help:

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 01:54:24 PM »
I realy am having a hard time understanding you. maybe its just me...ok I will take a shot in the dark.

ok i checked if it was matrix and it was it was working before i sodered the wires together but now even with just wires i can't get it to work so i don't know what happened i took my battery pack out and put the regular one in and it still doesn't work

ok all I got here was its a matrix. you are sure look here:
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=24699.0
now:
ok it works when i put it in the middle thing my the resistor in the middle of the controller like in the pictures but how do i soder that? my dad said it wouldn't be possible  :help:

ok you should not be using any resistors. I am assuming the you mean when you stick the wire into the second location, shown in the tut, the little hole in the center of the board??? (be careful the main chip is directly on the other side dont over heat!!) to solder to that hole, it is posible, but you must get below the green coating to the wire underneath. take a normal steak knife, gently stick the tip in the hole you want to solder to, make sure its the right one!!! spin the knife around a bit, to remove the protective coating, dont go crazy, it probably wont look much different to the naked eye, I would see it under my magnifying glass, but anyway..take the wire you want to solder to the hole and "tin it" that means to preapply solder to the bare wire. now hold the wire in the hole and have your dad just touch the soldering iron to the wire.
it should not take much heat, only a second or so..

if you need more help please read through your posts before you post them to make sure they make since.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 01:56:50 PM by modded matt »

Offline XxQuikSh0txX

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 02:19:17 PM »

Im 100% sure that is is matrix because the rapid fire was working with the light before i busted it. When i said "ok i checked if it was matrix and it was it was working before i sodered the wires together but now even with just wires i can't get it to work so i don't know what happened i took my battery pack out and put the regular one in and it still doesn't work" i meant before i burnt the led light out it was working... and i read somewhere not sure that you could use the rumble motor's positive wire to make the rapid fire work.

Ok to soder what your saying is to take a knife to the hole to open it up then soder it?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 02:03:24 PM »
yes, but just a little you wont even see it with your eyes. dont over do it.

you can use the rumble motor. If its matrix it will work!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal