Author Topic: Someone had me order parts... I forgot who.. I still have your parts!  (Read 1383 times)

Offline [HoP]

• Ex-AcidMag
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +9/-3
So like... a year or so ago, someone from the forums asked me to order some parts from DIGI KEY for their future mods, me being a nice guy and wanting to help.. and knowing the person ordered the parts...

it came out to about 70 bucks if i remember, but i have all these parts here and i forgot who ordered them, if you had me order them for you.... please message me in the forums if you still want them..

if you dont want them, i will probably end up selling them with other stuff i have, except a few items which i can find a use for!!!!!

they are a mix of NDS parts and psp parts (FLEX CABLE.. ETC ETC...)

thanks......

oh, and Hello peeps, yet again after a year~ i came back for alittle... i have 8-10 projects currently.... i should post some of the stuff ive done lately...

anyhow ill post more latar... my fiance is sick and i need to get her some juice....

L8Z

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
Re: Someone had me order parts... I forgot who.. I still have your parts!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 11:03:31 AM »
nice to see you again HOP

how r u?

Offline [HoP]

• Ex-AcidMag
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +9/-3
Re: Someone had me order parts... I forgot who.. I still have your parts!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 12:18:58 PM »
lol.. man im a flake, im doin good deda, long time no see mang.

its hard to juggle work, school, sidework, and modding.

all the stuff i been doing lately is repairs.. no chance to mod with all these people breaking their screens and cases.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal