Author Topic: i got bored...  (Read 10968 times)

Offline wetfusion

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +6/-5
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 01:32:37 AM by wetfusion »

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
Re: i got bored...
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2009, 11:05:52 AM »
The first psp looks awesome,reminds me of the movie "a clockwork orange",or those orange guitar amps,very cool!
Derp.

Offline wetfusion

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +6/-5
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2009, 12:43:00 PM »
The first psp looks awesome,reminds me of the movie "a clockwork orange",or those orange guitar amps,very cool!

thx dude.. i notice acid is becoming dead...
its like its use to be.. and i wonder why?
so im trying to post something to make it more active..

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2009, 01:15:36 PM »
Looks Sweet :D

Offline Setsuna

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2009, 11:14:56 AM »
hi guys, this dude is a great modder but sadly..1 of the psp he posted was never even finish modding but yet he claimed he did so (red psp with non-working dual nub, if it is working, where is the video?)..was looking thru some mod thru the net when i come thru this thread in a forum over my place..
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1043086
great talent but wasted just because he too lazy to do it..damage the owner's original psp housing with nothin done, just holes and etc :(...just warning you guys out here to becareful with him..

Offline wetfusion

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +6/-5
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2009, 09:50:38 AM »
hi guys, this dude is a great modder but sadly..1 of the psp he posted was never even finish modding but yet he claimed he did so (red psp with non-working dual nub, if it is working, where is the video?)..was looking thru some mod thru the net when i come thru this thread in a forum over my place..
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1043086
great talent but wasted just because he too lazy to do it..damage the owner's original psp housing with nothin done, just holes and etc :(...just warning you guys out here to becareful with him..
i geuss i do have to right to defend myself.
i admit that psp was not finish, but i was not my fault. the owner want it early, despite i already said it was not ready, and his uncle took it to another technician, you can ask most of my client here.
and we both already agree that he will not complain about it is not finish cause he wanted it early. side from that, the owner agrees to meet me personally to finish the job. but he didnt keep his promise and our deal. about the money, when his uncle was at my home i already offer him refund MANY times. but he refuse to take it.

http://forum.gamerzunite.net/index.php?showtopic=400

if include repairs job, i already done about 500 or more, you can ask there and most of my client of feedbacks, i can gladly ask them for email or phone number for you to ask them personally.
the mods that are being done are dual nub, but as you can see, i already done that on danial quek psp's.
late are normal issues, you have to think im not doing ONLY 1 psp a week. there are alot of psp to be done and most of the time im busy.

its weird, when you are successful, people will get jealous and try to take you down in weird ways. even as far to dig up old thread like this. :)
look at the date of the case. it was along time ago.
and after that date there was still alot of psp,xbox360 and wii that i modded and repaired.

some of them even threatening some forumers to take sides, or else they also will be ban by the community. so they have no other choice but to join them. most of my client also said it was a well done conspiracy.

gamerzunite.net was formed by senior people from lowyat who eventually hates lowyat. so they created gamerzunite.net.     

please, do ask feedbacks from most client :)
anyway, this is not a tread for me to promote my biz, its rather a place to show my work.

only 1 psp that was not finish. more then 500 are finish. i left the math to you to count the percentage :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 10:12:09 AM by wetfusion »

Offline Thaiboy

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2009, 09:25:01 PM »
Nice psp's!

What did you use to make the dual nubs? Copper sheets?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal