Author Topic: PS2 Software Modding Service  (Read 3094 times)

Offline kewlhotrod

• Club AM VIP
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Furry Expert.
PS2 Software Modding Service
« on: June 12, 2009, 10:10:49 AM »
Hello there. First off, not sure if you're allowed to post these types of threads in here, as the rules are a little shady on this region. I posted an Ad template as well, but nobody thinks of this type of mod, so I'm posting here as well so people can see. If it's against the rules, please let me know.

Alright, I am offering a service of adding custom software to your PS2. All that is needed is a memory card and USB Pen Drive. I will add software onto your PS2 that will allow you to play backup games with the simple press of 5 buttons.

Included will be an instruction sheet on how to create backup games and how to function the program.

This will require you to take apart your PS2, (or ship it to me and I can do it without a problem), to add a little bit of tissue on a button. No soldering or hardware modification is needed.

Don't trash your PS2 just because the laser is broken! This program allows you to play games straight off of your pen drive. It makes it easy to transfer data saves from the drive and onto your memory card as well.

I will be charging $20 plus shipping for this mod. You will need a memory card and pen-drive in advance. I recommend a 2GB or higher pen drive, and will need at least a 1GB.

PS2 Modification

Sorry for the horrible video. It's all I could do. xD
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 11:15:35 PM by kewlhotrod »
Neighborhood Furry.

Offline kewlhotrod

• Club AM VIP
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Furry Expert.
Re: PS2 Software Modding Service
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 11:15:16 PM »
Well... Thing is I've never found one straight tutorial on how to do it.

I had to spend about 7 days experimenting and finding my own way to do it correctly. :/

And trust me, loading a Swap Magic .elf, (PSP's executable file), on the the disk is the easiest way to go. That way you can do it both ways. :P

And thank you. :P

Neighborhood Furry.

Offline froggy

• SAN ANTO'S CUSTOM CHEVY'S
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Green Mexican
Re: PS2 Software Modding Service
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 02:40:55 PM »
want to know if you could do this to my ps2 fat,
i have a memory card, a network adapter, 40gb hdd in it,
i live in Texas, San Antonio :beg: :help:
ITS TIME FOR IGNITION, AND STRAIGHT AUTOMOBILE PIMPIN!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal