Author Topic: is anyone selling a premade acid mods spitfire controller that can do macros?  (Read 2625 times)

Offline th2pun1sh3r

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Also,

the video said it can be programmed to do macros but how? it wasn't very specific.

do you have to flash the chip or something??

is this easy?

Post comments below please

AcidMods Spit-Fire Controller

Post Merge: June 26, 2009, 06:53:28 PM
nothing?/ nobody?

really?

cmon guys
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 06:53:28 PM by th2pun1sh3r »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
this is an old mod done by cyber who I have not seen around the site in a while. I am in the same boat, I have the tut and the chips, but without the assembly instructions, its worthless. seems like a great mod, but it never really caught on. I will try to get intouch with whoever I can for the asm instructions. I assume its a product for sale though, and with no shop open at the moment, its not looking good. but be painent, nico will open the new shop soon and hopefull through it we can get support for this great mod once again.

Offline th2pun1sh3r

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
awesome..

I don't see why this mod isn't out yet- so many games have achievements and fighting games have combos that pretty much need you to input macros unless you are really good at the game.

lets take mortal kombat vs dcu for example.

how are you going to do this timed sequence by yourself?

down B B forward up down left A B XXX B Y down A B X Y

what if you mess up in the middle or your timing isnt perfect?

what if you are perfect and the controller registers the wrong thing (stupid analog/pad)

if someone made a simple mod to input commands into the xbox the same way the controller does but maybe through a computer or through a mod chip of some sort that has delays and other stuff build in.. if it had a windows GUI interface where you could make the macros yourself-- im sure that would be worth 300+$

Offline intense_tech

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
hi, have a look at my site.  insanecombo.com
currently it's still only work on fight stick only.
working on the controller version.  Please give comments.

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
unfortanately the spitfire code has been lost in not only one but two harddrive crashes... Robin and I have been looking and asking people for a copy of the code, but as it stands I dont know if anyone has it still.  Nico helped on that code I believe, and I think it was done in BASIC.  I was under the impression Cyber had it posted open source and removed it once they saw people selling it on ebay... im am not sure on that as I wasnt around then.

There may be a copy deep in the server files that robin is actively searching, however right now no one seems to have it.

If it is worth $300+ to you then you could buy 2 from Intense_tech as his mod is what you want, with GUI which is something spitfire lacked.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 12:18:30 PM by 802Chives »

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
your not asking the right people, i just read a chip  from the kit i got from mike long ago and never installed it, ill msn it to you later.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 06:51:25 AM by gameroms »

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
He wants the .asm not the .hex. We have the Hex files in the tut section and the free code section.

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
I have only the Diff Hex ... as i have lost everything when one of my raid drive failed ..

the code is done in PIC Basic Pro Compiler not ASM ... We should have a Diff Vr of a macro like splitfire

in store soon.

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
needs to have a gui or its useless, thats just my opinion though.

Offline Someairforcedude

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
I have one of the spitfire controllers that Mike made for me a while back and I am working on getting a new code for it.  Though I am still reading a lot learning about IO's and looking over hazer's code.  Here is what my current opinion is about a new code for the spitfire....

First of all it is built for different modes which is easy enough to program in it with the installed led telling us what mode the controller is in and that mode will be selected with the tactical switch on top of the controller.  The tact switches on the bottom should change rate of fire within the mode itself...the only way to see what fire rate it is in would be to actually fire the weapon.  The left tact switch can lower the speed while the right one can raise it so in effect you could have mode 1 for COD4 with fastest speeds, medium speeds, 5 round burst, 3 round burst....programmable by changing 1 or two lines of code for the speeds that you would want.  Mode 2 could be for WAW etc..etc..  I am also looking at how I could code a mode 3 with macros....perhaps use the tact switches to start a long combo on a fighting game would work but that would only leave us wih programming 2 combos per mode... though we could have like 4-5 modes which could essentially give us 8-10 programmable combos.  Again, just a thought.  I was also thinking of making the pulses on for random time frames it time it pulses because that is how a human would pull the trigger, and not specifically every 10ms or whatever...

So that is my idea but first I have to get my programmer in which I ordered off of ebay and it's still not here.  I am working with Micro Code Studio and learning how to use it at the moment and any help with that would be appreciated.  Also, once I get done with this code and have it working, I will make it open source because then people can improve on it.

In that regard, I would appreciate any help and comments and anything that I can add to this code or heck if you know how to work with a PIC16F84A and can help me out, I would really appreciate it.   Just send a message to me or reply back on hereI will keep checking.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal