Author Topic: Dumb parents annoy me.  (Read 9936 times)

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: Dumb parents annoy me.
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 07:14:25 PM »
Parents annoy me too.
My girlfriend was over for the day and my mom walked in on her making out. No big deal, except she was sitting on me and her shirt was up a bit. My mom's all like "Oh sorry not like I haven't seen you guys kissing before..oh I haven't. Anyway what do you want for dinner?" But, then after she called me into the kitchen, knife in hand, yelling at me not to touch her in any way and that it's disrespectful and such. Then she waved the steak knife in my face. -_- Then throughout the rest of the day she made stabs at me saying things about being good teenagers and respect and such.

:censored:ing parents.
LOL my dad is also a programmer.
Oh really? My dad's just a :censored:.

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 07:16:27 PM »
 :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 07:54:21 AM by W-Gaming5 »
:censored:

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2009, 08:04:28 PM »
LOL Roldy.... I agree with Gaming. My convo would be like

RS guy: hmm... dunno wut's wrong.
Me: powersupply.
RS guy: no man i'm the professional here.
Me: Yeah and you're retarded. POWERSUPPLY.
Rs guy: Kid, you don't know what you're talking about.
Me: Ooooh okay so I'm just a kid. Well have fun figuring out the problem. Bye.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2009, 01:26:53 PM »
Parents annoy me too.
My girlfriend was over for the day and my mom walked in on her making out. No big deal, except she was sitting on me and her shirt was up a bit. My mom's all like "Oh sorry not like I haven't seen you guys kissing before..oh I haven't. Anyway what do you want for dinner?" But, then after she called me into the kitchen, knife in hand, yelling at me not to touch her in any way and that it's disrespectful and such. Then she waved the steak knife in my face. -_- Then throughout the rest of the day she made stabs at me saying things about being good teenagers and respect and such.

:censored:ing parents.Oh really? My dad's just a :censored:.

Well, my mom kinda did the same when she found out I shared the spare bed with an ex. We both got tired and lay down. She fell asleep in my arm so I thought "better not disturb her" my arm is comfy. So I'm told :P.
But yeah, slept through the night. After she left my parents went mental. Thinking the "worst" if you even wanna call sex bad :P.
She was drop dead gorgeous though. When one of my friends found out I even kissed her, it went round college so fast xD

But yeah. I got the "Disrespectful" and the "Her parents trust us" and the "You aren't ready for a family". And every talk like that under the sun.

All I could do is mutter under my breath "Yeah I wish". Back then, all I ever got to was base 1. Ever xD.
Quote from: IndyChav
I think that the king of spam should be immune to the punishment for posting spam everywhere, so post away Rory :tup:
Quote from: FreeK
couldnt of said it any better.

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2009, 01:31:07 PM »
But yeah. I got the "Disrespectful" and the "Her parents trust us" and the "You aren't ready for a family". And every talk like that under the sun.
I get the "That's disrespectful to a young ladie, yada, yada, yada" one the most... I mean, my parents probably made out before they were married...

Thanks to HiddenVenom for the sig!

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2009, 01:34:24 PM »
I get the "That's disrespectful to a young ladie, yada, yada, yada" one the most... I mean, my parents probably made out before they were married...

My Parents got married 2 months before I was born. No I was not premature :P. Do the math xD.
I think that the king of spam should be immune to the punishment for posting spam everywhere, so post away Rory :tup:

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2009, 03:57:56 PM »
LOL. lolololol.
Oh man. Well, alentris, OBVIOUSLY they made out before getting married! You're not gonna marry someone you've never kissed before.

And, rory, REALLY? I've already been to 3rd. With my current girlfriend, though, only 2nd. Lol. I'm 16, she's 14. xD
Of course, that's not that bad. I, and my first girl, were both 14 at the time of us getting to 2nd base. 15 when we got to 3rd. xD

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2009, 05:53:26 PM »
Dammit Kicks really? Your girlfriend looks like she's atleast 15... Wait is she turning 14 this year, or turning 15.

And... DIDDLER! lol

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2009, 06:07:54 PM »
Turning 15 in November.

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2009, 01:54:56 AM »
Turning 15 in November.

That was back when I only reached 1st.

Hit home runs since then. :P. Its been a whole year since that incident lol.

I'm meeting up with this girl next week. I'm hoping to god that goes well. Its like, I don't give a :censored: what base I get to with her, just being in her presence makes me happy. And Visa Versa. That like never happens with me xD.

But yeah shes 18, and I always had this saying. When young ladies hit 18, they magically grow the :censored: up and can take things seriously.

But yeah if things go well, I'll take a few pics and upload them to the dead "Post pics of your GF" thread. It seems to have died because now the kids have stopped thread hijacking and can't post anything there anymore.

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2009, 08:40:03 AM »
Erm, off-topic much? xD

Don't matter, your all lucky to be able to get girlfreinds.

[Slightly Depressed]

Offline jacobia jacob

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • come at me bro
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2009, 07:06:28 PM »
my stepdads a f:censored:g computer ninja! he has like 6 in our basement, but nothing really crazy  :cry2:

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2009, 08:30:06 PM »
lol on topic much?

Offline aquatsr

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2009, 03:42:21 AM »
It's only illegal if he has to crack the network key, otherwise using someones wireless broadcasts is entirely free.
If you're getting an unencrypted wireless broadcast in your house, then I would assume they're sharing.

So if you leave the hose in your garden or whatever running, I can use it to wash my car right? I didn't turn your water on or steal the key or your house or nothing!

Don't try to be clever and justify it. Using another persons wireless without their consent is not only wrong, it's illegal. It's only not illegal if they're purposefully providing a free service out of the goodwill of their heart.

Back on topic
I don't know what to think guys, I mean sure it's true most parents these days are not computer-literate (but, I would argue, most of the people in this forum are not computer-literate. (see point below). But even if your parents don't understand technology, shouldn't you try to help them out instead of whining about it? Some of you pointed out that understanding networking isn't that hard. On a high level, it is not too difficult, that's true. You can explain it really well using an analogy of houses, pipes and water - things almost everyone is familiar with. You should be trying to educate your parents rather than just laughing at how 'out of touch' they are. They'll come to respect you more because of it.

Computer literacy
If you can explain to me how any major OS manages applications and memory in regards to both software and hardware, then you're computer literate.

If you can explain to me one major protocol or either wireless and wired networking, then you're Network-literate.

Sorry, but most people are not computer-literate. Most people in our generation can use a computer, but unless you've actually studied this stuff or are uber interested in it, you don't know how it works - and you have to know how it works to be computer-literate.

/endrant
Kamelot Forever

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2009, 03:50:24 AM »
Lol, kicks was c0ckblocked by his mom

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2009, 07:34:08 AM »
So if you leave the hose in your garden or whatever running, I can use it to wash my car right? I didn't turn your water on or steal the key or your house or nothing!

Don't try to be clever and justify it. Using another persons wireless without their consent is not only wrong, it's illegal. It's only not illegal if they're purposefully providing a free service out of the goodwill of their heart.

Back on topic
I don't know what to think guys, I mean sure it's true most parents these days are not computer-literate (but, I would argue, most of the people in this forum are not computer-literate. (see point below). But even if your parents don't understand technology, shouldn't you try to help them out instead of whining about it? Some of you pointed out that understanding networking isn't that hard. On a high level, it is not too difficult, that's true. You can explain it really well using an analogy of houses, pipes and water - things almost everyone is familiar with. You should be trying to educate your parents rather than just laughing at how 'out of touch' they are. They'll come to respect you more because of it.

Computer literacy
If you can explain to me how any major OS manages applications and memory in regards to both software and hardware, then you're computer literate.

If you can explain to me one major protocol or either wireless and wired networking, then you're Network-literate.

Sorry, but most people are not computer-literate. Most people in our generation can use a computer, but unless you've actually studied this stuff or are uber interested in it, you don't know how it works - and you have to know how it works to be computer-literate.

/endrant
You're my hero.

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2009, 09:03:10 AM »
:censored: I was just about to say something similar, seriously, you people have no clue how to make yourself a nice big dinner and wash your cloth and fold it and everything. Does your Mother laugh at you because you can't? No god damn it, you kids have no respect.

Also
LOL Roldy.... I agree with Gaming. My convo would be like

RS guy: hmm... dunno wut's wrong.
Me: powersupply.
RS guy: no man i'm the professional here.
Me: Yeah and you're retarded. POWERSUPPLY.
Rs guy: Kid, you don't know what you're talking about.
Me: Ooooh okay so I'm just a kid. Well have fun figuring out the problem. Bye.

If there is one thing that annoys older people to the point where they want to through a brick after you if Kids walk in and pretend to be the :censored:ing king and tell them how to do their job. I can still remember when we had a little 14 year old kid working in our company for like a week for school (You tell me what that's called in english) and my 23 year old co-worker wanted to beat the :censored: out of him, he had no repsect, tryed to make other people that actually earn money and work look stupid next to his superior and kept on babbling :censored: he had no clue about while he was told 4 times to "shut the :censored: up".

Actually I felt sorry for my 23 year old co worker, hes a nice dude, I thought at first "meh a kid, not a big deal" but after one day, jesus I wanted to push him out the window. Little :censored:er.

tl;dr : Stop pretending to be Mr. Knows it all to people that actually earn their own money and work full time, while you still live at your mommys place.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2009, 12:02:57 PM »
1. Not my "Mommy". Step mother. I know I sound like I'm being fussy, but I get stressed at people who compare my mother to my step mother. My step mother cares. My mother doesn't.

2. Legally I cannot move out, as I'm 14.

3. I'm not being a Mr. Know it all. I'm frustrated at my step mother for not letting me do something through her small lack of knowledge. She knows alot more things than I do.

I'm having a bad week, please don't shoot a load of accusations at me saying that I'm a smart ass. Because I'm not trying to be that guy.

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2009, 01:48:19 PM »
It wasn't directly pointed at you, I was talking in general, I was just taking the conversation as a example on what not to do.

Also sorry that you got a :censored:ty week, try jogging. Seriously.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2009, 02:18:03 PM »
Ok. I would get laughed at if I took up jogging, but I'm normally fairly active in the day, and that normally doesn't help.

My life is always up and down. It normally all goes wrong in a short amount of time. So the sooner this is over the better.

Sorry for seeming annoyed.I don't think anybody on AM has known me to get annoyed. No offense, but I'm worse than Kicks. On a bad day.

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2009, 02:29:59 PM »
:censored: I was just about to say something similar, seriously, you people have no clue how to make yourself a nice big dinner and wash your cloth and fold it and everything. Does your Mother laugh at you because you can't? No god damn it, you kids have no respect.
I agree on this. Most kids nowadays thinks getting in trouble is no facebook or no phone for a day. I am still young but i am still punished like my dad was. My dad will make me go dig a hole and fill it up and dig a hole and fill it up for a couple hours if i do something wrong and act like a smart ass. Most kids REALLY dont know what a great life they have. O noes i cant use facebook, FML!!!

I have been doing my own laundry since i was 12. I have to do CHORES. Most of my friends get like 40$ and all they do is clean a glass table or something.

In my household me and my brother do the dishes EVERYDAY. We vacuum, mow the lawn, clean the pool, clean the hot tub, wash the floors, mop, clean bathroom, clean cars, clean our room, the garage. Everything. My friends dont do :censored: and they get paid for it. And you know what, i realized im glad i was raised like this because i have 100x the knowledge of everyone i know now.

Right now if you get stressed from the a friend calling you a name or your worried that your friends might not go to the beach with you, good luck with life later on. Thats it. lol.

My dad is a custodian (Cleans a school.) and he didnt graduate college. I used to think he was retarded but he knows wayyy more than me. I might no how to use a computer but he built our house. I know sooooo much from my parents. I actually spent time with them too still unlike most teens that hate there parents. I might call my mom a :censored: once and a while but im usually not in the mood or i has to take a :censored:. On weekends once and a while i find myself sitting on the couch with my parents just talking. Try it, you will here lotsssss of stories.

I know some dads and moms are just plain dumb but they are usually crackheads. lulz

/End Life Tips.

Offline RoBot1ks

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • 1 r n00ber
    • Myspace
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2009, 02:44:35 PM »
Jumbo I love you. Inspirational much?

If somebody doesn't know how to work a computer or even build one, it doesn't mean they are less of a person than you are. They probably have more of a respectable moral than you do because they don't judge lack of knowledge of a certain subject.
Just putting that out there

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »
I agree on this. Most kids nowadays thinks getting in trouble is no facebook or no phone for a day. I am still young but i am still punished like my dad was. My dad will make me go dig a hole and fill it up and dig a hole and fill it up for a couple hours if i do something wrong and act like a smart ass. Most kids REALLY dont know what a great life they have. O noes i cant use facebook, FML!!!

I have been doing my own laundry since i was 12. I have to do CHORES. Most of my friends get like 40$ and all they do is clean a glass table or something.

In my household me and my brother do the dishes EVERYDAY. We vacuum, mow the lawn, clean the pool, clean the hot tub, wash the floors, mop, clean bathroom, clean cars, clean our room, the garage. Everything. My friends dont do :censored: and they get paid for it. And you know what, i realized im glad i was raised like this because i have 100x the knowledge of everyone i know now.

Right now if you get stressed from the a friend calling you a name or your worried that your friends might not go to the beach with you, good luck with life later on. Thats it. lol.

My dad is a custodian (Cleans a school.) and he didnt graduate college. I used to think he was retarded but he knows wayyy more than me. I might no how to use a computer but he built our house. I know sooooo much from my parents. I actually spent time with them too still unlike most teens that hate there parents. I might call my mom a :censored: once and a while but im usually not in the mood or i has to take a :censored:. On weekends once and a while i find myself sitting on the couch with my parents just talking. Try it, you will here lotsssss of stories.

I know some dads and moms are just plain dumb but they are usually crackheads. lulz

/End Life Tips.
Amen brother

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2009, 02:59:52 PM »
I'm in full time education. While my parents are getting money off the government for keeping me in education, that is rent in their eyes.
I stay in my room like all the time. I don't make a mess (other than in these 4 walls). I never ask for anything. I'm asked what I want for my bday but thats about all I get for the year.
I use up food and electricity. Other than that, they don't know I exist.

And I fix their laptops for them. I'm not exactly gonna turn down the people who spent £Countless on me. My dad will not have me in his house unless I'm in education and obeying his rules.
And yes, I am well manored to them, its how I was bought up. I use thanks, opposed to "about :censored:ing time" which I know alot of people do. I'm not going to list them all btw....

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2009, 03:23:32 PM »
I love being mentioned =D
+1 H sauce, hope your week gets better man.

Offline aquatsr

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2009, 09:47:08 PM »

/End Life Tips.

+1.

P.S. Computer-literacy has nothing to do with how smart someone is or how much they know in general. A lot of my friends are brilliant in their own way but don't know how their computer does what it does.

P.P.S. To everyone else who responded: thanks, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt this way.

H-sauce: Hope things look up for you real soon.
Kamelot Forever

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2009, 11:45:05 PM »
My parents always either pay someone to do their jobs or ask me to do it. They ignore the fact that I have a perfectly capable step brother.

My parents are lucky enough to be reasonably well off. I get in trouble for doing the smallest things. But I am respectful to them. I don't answer them back. I try to be good, never do anything, like, bad. But I still get yelled at. And my dad is never home, and my mum has just moved up to Bedford. I'm now only going to see her once a month. I have a brother who has a baby. Him and his girlfriend aren't caring for it properly. And everything is going wrong at school.

Look at me, I didn't mean to start sharing all of my problems with you. It's just been a bad week.

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2009, 07:27:54 AM »

Usually I'm the first to tell someone telling a story like yours to gtfo, but sounds kinda :censored:ty mate, you shouldn't not answer them back, seriously. Yell the :censored: at them, tell them what pisses you off, and if you break a chair while doing it. Afterwards it gets better braski, School is piss anyway and it will get better, kick your brother in the nuts for getting a child (I asume he's rather young and so is his gf) but yeah stay respectful while doing it.

I couldn't answer back. I would get in so much trouble. All my friends are going "My mum was so annoying last night so I called her a :censored: ". I would get so do in it's unreal But honestly I don't see why I'm always getting done in. My parents ask me to tell them my problems, but I know that if I do I will always get laughed at or had a go at. My parents are no help to me whatsoever.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:14:36 PM by H-Sauce »

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2009, 09:33:46 AM »
Agreed with pretty much all of you...

I LOVE to just sit with my parents and their friends and listen to them talk.... My grandma too. You just get to learn so much about things that happened in the past, and things in general. My friends on the other hand, would much rather go down to their basements and play video games.

Another thing. Although my parents aren't hard on me, or make me do loads of chores, I still like to think that I'm more respectful/responsible/etc. than most of my friends. The majority of them sit at home playing their ps3s while :censored:ing about how their parents are mean because they make them do work. Hell when my dad asks me to wash the dishes or help do laundry, I don't go "WTF WHAT DID I DOOOOO?"

Also
If there is one thing that annoys older people to the point where they want to through a brick after you if Kids walk in and pretend to be the :censored:ing king and tell them how to do their job. I can still remember when we had a little 14 year old kid working in our company for like a week for school (You tell me what that's called in english) and my 23 year old co-worker wanted to beat the :censored: out of him, he had no repsect, tryed to make other people that actually earn money and work look stupid next to his superior and kept on babbling :censored: he had no clue about while he was told 4 times to "shut the :censored: up".

Actually I felt sorry for my 23 year old co worker, hes a nice dude, I thought at first "meh a kid, not a big deal" but after one day, jesus I wanted to push him out the window. Little :censored:er.

tl;dr : Stop pretending to be Mr. Knows it all to people that actually earn their own money and work full time, while you still live at your mommys place.

For that, I wasn't trying to sound like an ass hole or anything, it's just I REALLY don't like it, when I'm like "oh I could help you with that." without using a smartass tone and an adult goes "shut up. you're just a kid, you know NOTHING."

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2009, 02:25:50 PM »
I couldn't answer back. I would get in so much trouble. All my friends are going "My mum was so annoying last night so I called her a :censored: ". I would get so do in it's unreal But honestly I don't see why I'm always getting done in. My parents ask me to tell them my problems, but I know that if I do I will always get laughed at or had a go at. My parents are no help to me whatsoever.

Well that post of me is definetly :censored:ed now.

Anyway, that's exactly the problem, they won't laugh at you, shut the :censored: up and tell them, you're making :censored: up.

No seriously, I'm not gonna start telling you what you could do or anything, just do it. Brain off, yell.

Makes parents wake up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal